Yarra Valley Full Day Gourmet Tour
Explore Yarra Valley on an exciting day tour which includes sampling local produce at Yarra Farm Fresh, wine-tasting at the iconic DeBortoli Wines and Yering Station, savor fresh cheeses at Yarra Valley Dairy, lunch at Rochford wines, and indulge in premium chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie. This tour offers a perfect getaway to the Melbourne countryside.
- Start off the day with a visit to Yarra Farm Fresh, the area’s premier farm shop, where you get to try seasonal produce and numerous gourmet products including fresh fruit, juices, baked goods, and more.
- Visit DeBortoli Wines, one of the famous family wineries of Yarra Valley, and discover the fine varieties of wine and cheese that they offer.
- Head to Yarra Valley Dairy to sample some of the freshest cheese in the valley.
- Indulge in a scrumptious lunch at the Rochford Winery, offering a choice of four meal options and a glass of Rochford’s premium wine.
- Enjoy a session of wine-tasting at Yering Station, one of Australia’s notable wineries and an esteemed member of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame.
- Watch chocolatiers at work when visiting the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and taste an unlimited variety of premium chocolates prepared in-house.
- You will be picked up and dropped off at the location of your choice, which you can decide at the time of check-out.
- All transfers and commentary during the tour
- Experienced and friendly tour-guide
- All entry fees and taxes
- Gourmet food and wine tastings
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Exclusive farm gate visit to Yarra Farm Fresh
- Tastings at De Bortoli Wines & Yering Station
- Tastings of cheese and other produce at Yarra Valley Dairy
- Lunch at Rochford Winery with four options + a glass of wine + tea/coffee
- Handcrafted chocolate-tasting at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Any purchases that you make on your own other than what’s mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal souvenirs purchased at the gift shops
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel this tour up to 48 hours in advance for a 50% refund.
Fresh Farm Produce, Amazing Wine, and Some Great Cheese To Go With That
Yarra Valley is mostly known for its wineries, but that’s just one of its highlights. This day tour lets you halt at some of the valley’s most impressive wineries, in addition to getting a taste of the region’s other local produce.
The day tour begins with an exclusive farm gate visit at Yarra Farm Fresh for an incomparable fruit sampling experience. Expect nothing but the freshest produce from the valley in their stores. Learn what’s in for the season, aside from biting into plenty of locally grown fruits and other gourmet products. This is your chance to get your hands on some quality products that the valley offers, all under a single roof.
The tour then takes you to one of the area’s major highlights, De Bortoli Wines where you can sample and relish their wide range of premium wines. You’ll head to Yarra Valley Dairy next, where the cheese is simply melt-in-the-mouth good and your tastebuds will certainly be put to work overtime!
Lunch, Wine-Tasting, Chocolaterie Visit, and More To Follow On Your Yarra Valley Tour
Your lunch will be served at the phenomenal Rochford Winery where you can choose from four different meal options, along with a glass of wine and tea/coffee. Take some time to check out the gift shop or ascend the spiral staircase to capture the picturesque views from the famous Rochford lookout tower.
Post lunch, you’ll be taken to Yering Station, one of the greatest wineries in the country (and a member of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame). Home to some of Victoria’s age-old vineyards, the first one planted in 1838, the wines here are of remarkable quality and a tasting at this place is something you simply cannot afford to miss.
Before making your way back to Melbourne, you’ll make a stop at the Yarra Valley Chocolatria where you can indulge in exclusive chocolate tasting, watch stunning displays of thousands of gourmet chocolates and European chocolatiers working their magic.
Return to your original location with a horde of memories and the happy realization that you have enjoyed the absolute best wine and food that Yarra Valley can possibly offer.
know before you go
- Please keep in mind that the operator reserves the right to use other high-end wineries & gourmet locations in the event that the usual locations are, for some reason, unable to accommodate tour groups for tastings.
- The day tour approximately spans 9-10 hours.
- Dress according to the weather. The tour is going to be a mix of both indoors and outdoors.
- Carry sunscreen & bottled drinking water.
The tour takes place daily. The pick-up timings for each respective location can be seen at the time of check-out. The pick-up time, in general, falls between 7 AM - 9 AM. You will return to Melbourne between 5 PM - 5:30 PM.
You can select your pick-up/drop-off location at the time of check-out.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the ticket to your tour guide along with a valid photo ID during pick-up.
You will be picked up/dropped off at the hotel/location selected during check-out.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.