Louvre Museum Skip the Line Tickets: Guaranteed Entry Within 30 Minutes
Enjoy the artistic treasures of the world without having to stay too long in the ticket queue with these tickets that guarantee entrance within 30 minutes. These timed and dated tickets let you explore the museum at your own pace.
- See one of the most iconic collections of art including Da Vinci's Mona Lisa (the most photographed painting in the world), Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, the ancient Greek statue of Venus de Milo and much more.
- Additionally, benefit from same-day access to the temporary collections (depending on availability) and free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix within 48 hours.
- Spend as much time as you like inside the Louvre Museum with these tickets that are valid for the entire day.
- With these online, fast-track, mobile tickets, you need not worry about the long winding queues and you will also be guaranteed access to an otherwise sold-out attraction.
- Guaranteed access to the Louvre within 30 minutes
- Access to temporary exhibits
- Free admission to the Musée Eugène-Delacroix
- Audioguide (optional upgrade)
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be canceled. Reschedules are possible subject to availability. However, reschedules are possible only up to 12 hours before the tour starts.
Purchasing tickets for entry at the venue is not only time consuming but oftentimes, futile. Usually, same-day entry tickets on-site tend to sell out before mid-day, even if you waited in line for several hours. The Louvre in fact is the most visited museum in the world with over 10+ million visitors every year. Our Louvre tickets assure you of entry to this iconic museum within half an hour. After a brief security check that is mandatory for every visitor, you are free to roam the halls of the Louvre.
Once you've entered, feel free to browse through some of the 380,000 exhibits (with 35,000 currently on display) in the Louvre Museum. These are spread over 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. From Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old to modern works of art from Oriental artists, the Louvre has been the honorary arbiter of our artistic heritage.
Some of the must-sees that you should try to not miss at the museum are Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Liberty Leading the People by Eugène Delacroix, Michelangelo's The Dying Slave and the Rebellious Slave, the ancient Greek statues of Venus de Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace, Hammurabi’s Code from 1754 B.C. and much more.
As you gaze at these works of art, you aren’t just looking at paintings but emblems of our history. Most people only visit the Louvre once in a lifetime. Our guaranteed entry within 30-minutes tickets to the Louvre guarantees that you have a once-in-a-lifetime, hassle-free experience when you're there.
know before you go
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, and Sun - 9am to 6pm (last admission at 5:30pm)
Every Tue, Jan 1, May 1 and Dec 25
- From 21 July, all visitors to the Louvre aged 18 and over must show a European Health Pass. From 30 September, this obligation will be extended to all visitors aged 12 and over.
- Please note that, as per museum rules, it is mandatory to provide us with the correct names of each individual in your party at the time of booking or you will be denied entry at the venue.
- Groups of 7 or more will need to visit the Louvre separately or purchase a group tour. Groups of 6 and lesser can book online.
- In the next step of the booking, you will have to choose the date on which you would like to visit, along with the time slot during which you will gain entry. You will be allowed to gain entry within 30 minutes of the selected time slot (for example, should you choose a 10am time slot, you will be allowed to gain entry up until 10:30am) by lining up in the yellow line meant for visitors with pre-purchased tickets for a certain time slot.
- There is no priority access to the temporary exhibitions inside the Louvre. If you miss your scheduled timeslot, you'll need to join the line for regular ticket holders.
- For sanitary and safety reasons the cloakroom is closed. Motorcycle helmets, suitcases, and large bags will not be allowed.
- The visit routes will be signposted, with no possible backtracking to avoid crossing flows. Additionally, re-entry is not allowed after you leave the venue.
- Strollers and/or wheelchairs can be loaned at the Louvre.
Some of the museum rooms have to be periodically closed due to maintenance or to practice safe COVID measures. Collections currently not accessible:
- French sculpture from the Middle Ages and the Renaissance.
- Works of art from the Renaissance from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- The arts of Africa, Asia, Oceania, and the Americas.
- The lower level of the Arts of Islam.
- The second floor preserving French and Northern European paintings.
Entry is free for children under the age of 18 and European Union citizens under the age of 26 but they will need to get a physical ticket at the venue owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. Also, please display a valid ID at the entrance of the museum for proof of age.
Note: We only sell adult tickets (+18 years for non-EU and + 26 years from EU). We do not sell free tickets. If visitors are eligible for it, they will have to reserve a ticket online through the official Louvre website owing to the new COVID-19 rules and regulations. The link will be sent in the confirmation email.
Wear comfortable shoes and carry water as there is going to be a lot of walking. You can also borrow walking sticks and foldable fabric chairs from the museum center free of cost.
- Try going either early in the morning or around 3 pm in the afternoon. You’ll never have the Louvre Museum all to yourself, but mornings and evenings will be the least crowded hours of the day.
- To dodge long queues, we recommend using the 'Lion's gate' if you want to avoid the crowds entering through the pyramid. It is located on the east of the Pont Royal on the Quai des Tuileries.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the main entrance
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Note: We do not sell free tickets. If any visitors are eligible for it, they will have to contact the Louvre directly to get the tickets. We only sell adult tickets (+18 years for non-EU citizens and +26 years for those from the EU)
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can enter the Louvre through the main Pyramid entrance, The Richelieu entrance or the Lions Gate entrance. Look out for the “Avec billets” ("with tickets") sign.
- After a brief security check, you will be able to enter the Louvre Museum.
Should you miss your time slot, you will have to line up along with visitors without pre-purchased tickets to gain entry.
- The closest metro station to the museum and the one where our ticket redemption center is located in the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1.
- If you’re traveling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.