London Transport Museum
Visit the London Transport Museum and discover a rich history intertwined with the city’s cultural growth and progress. See different types of transport from horse-drawn omnibuses and vintage underground carriages to double-decker buses.
- Explore the rich link between transport and the growth of modern London
- Discover 450,000 items that cover over 200 years of London’s transport history
- Apart from historic vehicles, you also see present developments and futuristic models
- Step aboard earliest models of trams and trains, and have a go at the tube driving simulator
- See the sedan chair and the world’s first underground steam-powered engine
- A must-visit for design lovers and transport enthusiasts!
- Entry to London Transport Museum
- Access to galleries and temporary exhibitions
- Hotel transfers
Senior citizens aged 60 and above enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
For years, tourists have flown over to London to hop aboard one of its famous modes of transportation. With phrases like ‘Mind the Gap’ making rounds around the world, it’s no wonder London is known for its world-class transportation system. The London Transport Museum celebrates the many vehicles that populate its streets. Through art and design, interactive displays, and centuries-old vehicles, the museum attempts to explore the history of transport in the city over the past two centuries. Over here, you’ll find everything from ancient restored buses, trams, and tube carriages to the humble black cab and the numerous trains that ran across the rails of King’s Cross and Waterloo. High tech displays picturing the urban transportation of the future. See Harry Beck's original artwork for his groundbreaking London Underground map and discover the story behind the world-famous roundel transport logo.
know before you go
know before you go
Mon - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (last Entry 5:15 PM)
Closed on: 24, 25, & 26 Dec
The museum is accessible for wheelchair users with lifts to all floors. There are ramps in some areas. Due to the historic nature of the collection, not all the vehicles are accessible
Make sure you download the London Transport Museum app before your visit. The free app provides more information on the galleries and exhibitions inside the museum, as well as an event calendar and special offers for visitors
London Transport Museum may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the attraction itself - London Transport Museum
- Address: Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BB, United Kingdom
- Bus: 168, 172, 26, 6, 9
- Train: SOUTH WESTERN RAILWAY, SOUTHEASTERN, THAMESLINK
- Tube: BAKERLOO, CENTRAL, DISTRICT, NORTHERN, PICCADILLY
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking