Skip the Line: Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
Witness two of England’s most famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Stonehenge, and Bath. With a professional guide accompanying you and skip the line entry into the attraction, enjoy a hassle-free experience of the historic landmark!
- With an exclusive skip the line entry into the attraction, bypass the long queues and spend more time exploring the attraction.
- Relish a chance to see two UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a full day tour of the Stonehenge and Bath.
- You also have the option to choose an entry to the ancient Roman Baths, the only natural hot spring of Britain.
- Learn about the rich history of the region with an audio guide available in 10 different languages!
- Listen to live commentary from your guide through a VOX audio headset, ensuring that you don’t miss any of the details.
- Savor a comfortable and relaxed ride through the English countryside to the site of the attraction on board a luxury coach.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the city of Bath on a coach, and get a chance to explore the wonderful city at your own pace!
- Free WiFi is available on board the bus, giving you ample time to read up on the attractions that you will be visiting.
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Bath Walking Tour
- Entrance to Roman Baths (Optional)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audio guide in several languages
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Discover the history of Stonehenge
A prehistoric monument that is believed to be approximately 5000 years old, Stonehenge is a series of standing stones amidst a burial ground. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1986, it is one of the top attractions of the United Kingdom. A deluxe motor coach will take you to the site of attraction. The 2-hour ride will go through the beautiful counties of England. WiFi is available during the journey, and you can rest up for the busy day ahead! With a skip the line entry, you can directly enter the attraction rather than having to wait in the long queues to purchase an entrance ticket. You can use the time saved to further explore this fascinating region. An English speaking guide will accompany you, giving detailed commentary on the Stonehenge. With a VOX audio headset, you can be assured that you won’t miss a word of the commentary. You can enter into Neolithic houses that have been put back together as they once were. Inside, household items such as pots, jewelry, and other artifacts can be seen. The exhibition center, home to more than 250 artifacts is something you shouldn’t miss out on! Although you will not be allowed to enter into the Stone Circle where the monoliths have been placed, you can walk around the site at a distance of about 15 meters. Listen, as your guide brings the compelling history of Stonehenge to life, and learn about how such heavy stones were constructed and transported in ancient times!
Savor the sights of the city of Bath
The city of Bath was built by the Romans as a place for relaxation and well being. The city is a confluence of old and new, with medieval, Georgian and ancient architecture seen throughout. You can see some of the city’s most famous sights, such as The Royal Crescent, The Assembly Rooms, and Pulteney Bridge during a ride through the beautiful city. Once you are finished with the bus tour, you will also get a chance to explore the city at your own pace. You can wander along the cobbled streets and markets. The famous Roman Baths are another option and are a must-see for anyone visiting the city. Note that entrance into the Baths is only possible with one variant.
At the end of the tour, you will take the coach back to the city. You will be dropped off at Victoria Station at around 7 in the evening, ensuring that you have an easy journey back to your hotel.
know before you go
- There is no guide on board the motor coach to the Stonehenge.
- Until the 31st of March, the tour will operate on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- The tour will operate every day from the 1st of April to the 31st of October.
- The tour will begin at 8:30 AM. Boarding will commence from 8 AM at the meeting point.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 10.5 hours.
A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour, and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Skip the Line: Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London mobile ticket in your email shortly. Please show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Please make sure to reach the meeting point for the tour 30 minutes in advance to avoid delays. Please call +44(0)207 950 1777 at least 24 hours prior to your tour to confirm your attendance.
Victoria Coach Station, London SW1W 9TN, United Kingdom
- Get off at Victoria Coach Station using buses C1, M6, M7, M10, M11, M11A, M12, M14, M15, M20, M22.
- Get off at Victoria Station using lines Circle, District, or Victoria. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
- Use trains Gatwick Express, Southern, Thameslink or Southeastern and get off at Victoria Station. Victoria Coach Station is about a 10-minute walk south along A3214.
The Skip the Line: Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.