Excursion from Florence to Pisa through the Tuscan countryside
Explore the beauty of the city of Pisa, a short distance from nearby Florence, and get to know its culture and history as you walk through its quaint and charming streets as well as getting the chance to admire the monument that put this beautiful city on the map, the leaning tower of Pisa!
- Explore the beautiful, quaint city of Pisa
- Enjoy the magnificent Italian countryside on a fully fitted GT coach as you cruise from Florence to Pisa
- Study the rich architecture and history of Pisa with a professional local guide
- Expert your leader providing commentary through the duration of the trip
- Multilingual Tour Leader
- Local Guide in Pisa
- Cathedral Admission
- Earphones starting from 5 people
- Leaning Tower Access (if option is selected)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
A tour that has been going on from the middle-ages, it’s time to take a voyage from Florence to Pisa, this time with the comforts of the 21st century. Sit in a fully-fitted coach and relax as the picturesque landscape passes by your windows.
Once you reach Pisa, you will start your tour of this quaint city. Begin with a short stroll along the medieval walls up to the Porta Santa Maria - an old-fashioned entrance gate. Experience the panoramic view of the magical Piazza Dei Miracoli and study its Romanesque architecture. Next up, the iconic Cathedral of Pisa. Step in and see the surreal structure fitting for any God.
Next up, the Pisa Baptistery and the Camposanto Monumentale, both serene locations. Experience the calmness in the air before the air gets buzzing with the excitement of the next location - The Leaning Tower. Be sure to ask your guide any questions you might have through the duration of the trip.
While heading back, we’ll stop for some spectacular photo-ops.
- The Cathedral of Pisa
- Porta Santa Maria
- Pisa Baptistery
- Piazza Dei Miracoli
- Camposanto Monumentale
- Leaning Tower
- Excursion with Guided City Tour of Pisa from Florence With Leaning Tower of Pisa Ticket
- Excursion with Guided City Tour of Pisa
know before you go
The tour is available at 1:30 PM and lasts 6 hours.
- Entry for children between the ages of 0-3 year is free of charge.
- Children between the ages of 4-12 enjoy discounted prices.
- Children below the age of 8 will not be admitted into the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- In case the Cathedral of Pisa is overcrowded you will be taken for a tour of the Piazza Cavalieri
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide/bus at Piazzale Montelungo, Firenze FI, Italy.
- Your pick up point is next to the "Caf Tour & Travel - Gray Line" Yellow Street Sign.
- Landmark : Close to Le Voyage 2
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazzale Montelungo or follow the Google Coordinates For Your Meeting Point
Getting To Piazzale Montelungo
- The nearest Bus Station is Fermata Autobus Piazza Monte Lungo Firenze (Stop ID : FI_161) . To know the buses that frequent this stop click here .
- The nearest Train Station is Firenze S.M.N. Station, an 8 minute walk (650m) from your meeting point.
- Late arrivals and people who miss their tour will be considered a no-show and will not be eligible for a refund
- These tour reservations have strict timings. If you are late, it will not be possible to join the group, unless you pay for the activity again (subject to availability).