Rudas Thermal Spa All day Ticket with Locker Usage in Budapest
Spend a relaxing day at the luxurious Rudas Thermal Spa as you unwind in its warm Turkish baths, pools & sauna.
- Soak in the healing thermal waters of the Rudas Bath, warmed up by 21 hot springs.
- Indulge in the medieval Turkish extravagance with its stunning 16-century octagonal bath & glass domes.
- Pamper yourself with the 6 therapy pools & a selection of wellness services.
- Revitalize & detox your body in the sauna world.
- Take a dip into the rooftop panoramic Danube pool and enjoy magnificent city views.
- All-day entry to Rudas Thermal Spa with locker usage
- Towels & slippers
- Extra services
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Begin your day full of pampering & healing at the Rudas Thermal Bath, one of the most popular medieval Turkish baths in all of Budapest. You’ll experience the stunning luxury of the Turkish era with its beautiful central colored glass dome and octagonal pool, built in Islamic style. With its many thermal pools with temperatures ranging from 30 to 42 °C, you can unwind and let loose as the therapeutic waters heal you. There’s also a plunge pool at 11 °C for you to cool off & relieve pain, causing the release of hormones and endorphins. Choose from a range of wellness services & massages to de-stress from your daily grind. For some steam therapy head over to the Finnish or aromatic sauna. To top it all off spend a relaxing time at the rooftop panoramic pool overlooking the Danube river against the backdrop of the gorgeous cityscape!
know before you go
know before you go
- Please carry your own towels, slippers & swimwear.
- Swimming caps are mandatory in swimming pools.
- Daily: 6am to 8pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Rudas Baths.
- Address: Budapest, Döbrentei tér 9, 1013 Hungary
- The closest bus stop is Szarvas tér. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 5, 178, 956 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Várkert Bazár. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams 19, 41, N19 to get you there.