Fast Track Tickets to Royal Palace
Skip the lines and head straight inside the Royal Palace of Madrid, where you can marvel at the many historical and artistic pieces on display. Wander through the many rooms and galleries of the palace, including the Grand Staircase, Royal Library, Royal Armory, the Royal Chapel and the Crown Room, and much more. Experience the splendor of Spanish Royalty and immerse yourself in the rich tapestry of Spanish culture and history with these tickets to Spain’s grandest Palace.
- Skip the line and gain priority access to the Royal Palace, saving time spent in the ticket queues.
- Wander through the many rooms and galleries of the palace, including the Grand Staircase, Royal Library, Royal Armory, the Royal Chapel and the Crown Room, and much more.
- Admire paintings and frescoes made by the Old Masters, such as Goya, Velasquez, Caravaggio, and Battista.
- Experience the rich history and culture of Spanish royalty, aggregated over the years within these very halls.
What to Expect
Save time on the long queues and gain priority access to the Royal Palace of Madrid, the largest functioning palace in Europe. As you wander through the halls of this illustrious building, you can admire its 16th-century Baroque architecture, as well as the many frescoes, tapestries, and decorative motifs that adorn its walls. Within the palace, you can visit the Grand Staircase, composed of a single piece of San Agustin marble; the Royal Library, with its vast collection of rare books and manuscripts; the Royal Armory, which showcases full sets of armor and weaponry from the reign of Charles V; the apartments of Charles III, the Queen, and the infant Luise; the Crown Room, which houses Charles III’s royal scepter, throne and crown, and much more.
Along the way, you can admire works of art by Caravaggio, Juan de Flandes, Francisco de Goya, Diego Velázquez, Giovanni Battista Tiepolo, among others, which are on display, as well as learn more about Spanish history and the Palace’s roots in Moorish and Catholic tradition. Many other collections of great historical and artistic importance are also preserved in the palace, including the Royal porcelain, watches, furniture, silverware, and the world's only complete Stradivarius string quintet. Later you can also relax at the gorgeous gardens and thoughtfully laid out plazas that are housed within the palace complex. A treat for art and history lovers, a walk through the Royal Palace of Madrid is sure to be an unforgettable experience that will stick with you long after.
- Fast-track tickets to the Royal Palace of Madrid.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Access to the Royal Kitchen
- Guided tour
Know Before You Go
- The voucher is only valid for the day you have chosen for your visit.
- Please keep in mind that your visits to certain sections of the palace may be timed.
- The palace may be closed on special occasions for the celebration of official acts.
Timings and Availability
- Oct to Mar - 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Apr to Sept - 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
- 12 Oct - 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- 24 Dec - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- 31 Dec - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Closed dates in 2020
- Closed on 1 Jan, 6 Jan, 1 May & 25 Dec
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 6-15 are eligible for reduced prices from September 2nd. Please select "Child" option on the last page.
- Infants aged 0-5 can visit for free
Since the palace covers a fair amount of ground, we recommend you put on some comfortable shoes to walk with ease.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, refunded or changed.
How to Redeem your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Madrid Royal Palace mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same to the security and head inside directly.
Bailén Street door, in front of Requena Street, Plaza de Oriente, Madrid
- By bus: Lines 3, 25, 39 and 148
- By metro: Lines 5 and 2 (Opera station)
- By commuter trains: Príncipe Pío station