Half Day Guided Tour of Keukenhof & Zaanse Schans with This is Holland
Spend your day strolling through the vivid Keukenhof Park, located smack in the middle of Holland’s tulip region with an expert guide. Explore the windmill village of Zaanse Schans and try a 5D flight simulation experience!
- Keukenhof Park is one of the world’s largest flower gardens showcasing a rich collection
- Walk alongside a professional guide to admire landscapes awash with colorful crocuses, tulips and daffodils
- Get stunning views of the windmills and green wooden houses at Zaanse Schans
- Learn how Dutch cheese is made
- Watch traditional craftsmen at work, making clogs and other artifacts
- Try the 5D flight simulation experience at This Is Holland
Start off your day with a pick-up from one of the central points in Amsterdam. A single-decker coach will take you through the vivid flower fields of the Dutch countryside. Depending on the time, you might also get to stop and take photographs of the beautiful landscape. From there, you make your way to the Keukenhof Park, said to be one of the world’s largest flower gardens. Experience the beauty of the park as your guide takes you through the history of the region and shows you the blooming bulbs of tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and spring bulbs. After soaking up the vistas, head back to the bus for your journey back to Amsterdam.
Continue to the Zaanse Schans, where historic windmills and colorful wooden houses have been recreated to give the look of an 18th-century village. Upon arrival, your guide will take you on an orientation tour of the village. You will visit the clog museum, a wooden shoemaker shop and try Dutch cheese from a cheese farm. After that, it is time to explore the village on your own. Don’t forget to ask your guide for some insider tips on where to go and what to see! Once you’re back in Amsterdam, your guide will give you the ticket to This Is Holland, a 5D flight simulation experience with water and wind effects that will let you see the Netherlands from a bird’s eye perspective.
- Professional guide
- Ticket to This Is Holland’s 5D flight simulation experience
- Hotel transfers
Ages 3yrs and below go free. Ages 4-11yrs enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Know Before You Go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products, and their course of nature depends mainly on the weather. Therefore we cannot guarantee the number of flower fields you can visit during your tour
- The return location of this tour is This is Holland, opposite Central Station, Amsterdam. (There is no drop-off at the Heineken Experience)
- The bus might first drive back to Amsterdam before going to Zaanse Schans to drop off and pick up new guests
- Tour may be operated in multiple languages
- Infants must sit on laps
- Each visitor to This Is Holland must be at least 4 years old and 102 cm tall
- Pregnant women are not allowed to enter the flight experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Heineken Experience Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side at 8:15 AM
- This point is just next to Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat bus stop
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Heineken Experience
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest light rail station is ‘Amsterdam, Weteringcircuit’, which is a 2-minute walk from Heineken Experience
- The bus stop ‘Amsterdam, Ferdinand Bolstraat’ is right outside Heineken Experience.
- Bus #N84 will get you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout