Keukenhof Fast Track Entry Tickets with Flexible Timed Transfers from Amsterdam
Enjoy Keukenhof, the garden of Europe, in the most relaxing way possible. With an exclusive fast track entry into the attraction as well as flexible travel option, with shuttles departing every 30 minutes to and from the park, you can skip the lines, explore at your own pace, all whilst staying spontaneous about when you want to go.
- Be taken aback by the diversity and beauty of the Keukenhof flower gardens, and their legendary millions of Tulips!
- Don’t lose your chance to visit Europe’s #1 flower garden, it is open for visits only 8 weeks per year!
- With a flexible transfer schedule, departing every 30 minutes, you can relax and go when you decide to, and enjoy the park at your own pace once you’ve arrived
- With a fast track entry into Keukenhof, you can skip the long queues that are a common sight outside this popular attraction.
- Roundtrip bus travel between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Fast-track entry tickets to the Keukenhof Gardens
- Video presentation in English during bus journey
- Multilingual Keukenhof brochure (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Dutch)
- Amsterdam city map
- 1 Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise (Optional)
- Hotel Transfers
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Relish a Visit to the Garden of Europe!
Pay a visit to the world-renowned Keukenhof Gardens. A bus that takes you directly to the attraction can be hopped on right outside This is Holland, and a comfortable and relaxed 55-minute ride will ensue. You can watch an encompassing video presentation about the Netherlands and Keukenhof during the journey. With exclusive fast track tickets, you can bypass the winding queues and enter the gardens. As soon as you set foot into Keukenhof, you will be left awestruck by the sheer vastness of the park. Stretching out over more than 32 hectares, the gardens grow 7 million tulip buds of various shapes, sizes, and colors. The gardens are celebrating their 70 anniversary this year and the theme, “Flower Power” is more than apt.
After exploring the beauty of this magical park, you can get back to Amsterdam using the bus service. Buses are available every 30 minutes, and you can get back to the city in under an hour. The flexibility of bus timings ensures that you can spend as much time as needed at the attraction.
Opt for a Cruise through the Amsterdam Canals
Should you so choose, you can add on a cruise through the Amsterdam canals to your Keukenhof experience so you can explore the city of Amsterdam from the water. Seeing the city from a new vantage point paints it in a different light, and you will feel a much stronger connection by the end of the boat ride.
Know Before You Go
Please hold on to your ticket throughout the duration of your visit since this is how you secure your journey back to Amsterdam after your time at the gardens.
- The experience is available daily from March 21st to May 19th, 2019, except on April 13, 2019.
- Buses from Amsterdam depart every half hour from 9 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Buses depart from Keukenhof to Amsterdam every half hour from 10 AM to 6:30 PM.
- The timings for this experience are flexible since they are dependent on when you make your way to Keukenhof.
- The bus ride to Keukenhof takes 55 minutes, where you're free to explore the gardens at your own pace and you can display your voucher for the return journey.
- A seat for your return journey to Amsterdam is reserved 3 and a half hours after your arrival. A longer or shorter stay at Keukenhof is permitted.
Should you opt for an Amsterdam Canal Cruise Combo, you may board any cruise during operational hours between 9 AM to 6 PM (with departures every 20 minutes) and 6 PM to 9 PM (with departures every 30 minutes).
Your mobile Headout voucher will be sent to your email instantly. Please display this on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the check-in desk located on the ground floor at This is Holland. Here, you will receive your Hop-On-Hop-Off Amsterdam to Keukenhof roundtrip ticket with a day stamp on it. This ticket will serve as your fast track entry ticket to the Keukenhof Gardens that lets you bypass the long queues as well as your ticket for the return transport back to Amsterdam so make sure you hold on to it throughout your visit.
Buses to Keukenhof depart from next to This is Holland (opposite Amsterdam Central Station) on the IJ. You will have to present your voucher at the check-in desk located on the ground floor of This is Holland.
Get down at Amsterdam, Veer Buiksloterweg, it is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
If you're coming from across the river, Please take the free ferry from Central Station in the direction of "Buikslotermeer." It is only a 3-minute ferry ride to the opposite side, from where it's a 2-minute walk to "This is Holland".
For the Amsterdam Canal Cruise, make your way to Stromma | Gray Line: Prins Hendrikkade 33a, Amsterdam (in front of Central Station).
Your bus ticket and entry ticket to Keukenhof are valid for the same date selected at the time of booking.