Kensington Palace Tickets - Discover the Home of Royals
Discover the 300-year old residence of the young royals, and the birthplace and intimate childhood home of Queen Victoria. Bask yourself in royalty at the King’s State Apartments and the stunning Queen's Apartments.
- Get to know the life and legacy of one of Great Britain’s most famous monarchs, Queen Victoria.
- Stroll around the luxurious rooms of the King's State Apartments and marvel at the sheer grandeur of these exquisite chambers.
- Learn some of the tragic stories and secrets about the Stuart dynasty while exploring each section of the palace in detail.
- Entry to the Kensington Palace
- Food & beverages
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
London’s Kensington Palace is a royal residence with a lot of stories, secrets, and history attached to it. You’ll require around an hour and a half to get a good look at the spectacular palace apartments and explore the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition (Victoria: A Royal Childhood only), displaying an array of Queen Victoria’s personal objects where she once resided. Victoria: A Royal Childhood offers intricate details on her childhood and adolescence.
Discover the magnificently-done state apartments that reveal the lifestyle of its resident royals, including the likes of MaryII, William III, Queen Anne, and her son William, the last ruling member of the Stuart dynasty. Learn more about their consequential lives and dive deep into some of their agonizing secrets. Gaze at the masterpieces of architect and painter William Kent as you enter the Cupola Room and climb the King’s Grand Staircase.
Visit various other chambers such as The Presence Chamber, The Privy Chamber, The King’s Drawing Room, and the King’s Gallery where you can learn more about royal British living. Check out exuberant examples of what the royals wore during their rule in the 18th century and be amused by breathtaking artworks from the Royal Collection while there. Lastly, wander about in the Formal gardens, a former royal playground, and check out the exotic Victorian plant collections. These include Trachycarpus fortunei, Luma apiculata, Tropaeolum Speciosum, Cryptomeria Japonica, and many more.
know before you go
know before you go
- The Kensington Palace offers level access to all sections of the palace and a lift to every floor. The Clore Learning Centre, located on the ground floor, has wheelchair-accessible teaching spaces, lunchrooms, and toilets.
- There is only one lunchroom at the Kensington Palace (Mr Hester’s Lunchroom).
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Photography/filming may be restricted in some sections.
- Wear suitable clothing keeping in mind that your visit involves spending time in spaces with negligible to zero heating.
- Ensure that you’re wearing appropriate footwear.
The operating hours are subject to change. Please check the calendar to see the operating hours on your intended day of visit.
- Your ticket will be emailed to you instantly.
- This is your ticket for the attraction. Please present your ticket on a mobile device or if you're travelling in a group of more than 6 people, please ensure you print your ticket prior to arrival and present it at the entrance.
Getting To The Kensington Palace
- By Underground: The nearest stations are Queensway (Central) and High Street Kensington (Circle and District Lines), both a 10-15 minute walk away.
- By Bus: Catch buses 27, 70, 94, & 390 to Bayswater Road or 9, 10, 49, 52, 70 & 452 Kensington High Street.
These tickets are valid only for the date selected during check-out.