Enjoy a boat trip to two of the Princes' Islands, Büyükada and Kınalıada. Marvel at vintage mansions on a guided walking tour, swim in the azure-blue waters of the Marmara Sea, and savor a delectable lunch buffet on board.
- Explore by boat two of the Princes' Islands of Kınalıada and Büyükada, indulge in a buffet lunch onboard, and enjoy transfers too!
- Take a guided walking tour of Kınalıada to learn about the history of the island.
- Freely explore the largest of the nine islands, Büyükada by renting an electric scooter or bike and indulge in the sights of old-word mansions with characteristic balconies.
- Take an invigorating swim at Buyukada islands or spend some time unwinding on the pristine beaches.
- Fun Fact: The main feature of the Princes’ Island is the sound of silence as fuel-driven vehicles are banned, making the islands an oasis of peace and quiet.
- Hotel transfers
- Boat trip
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Optional electric vehicle (to be paid on location)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Visit two of the Princes' islands, Kınalıada and Büyükada, and enjoy a buffet lunch on board.
Sail to Kınalıada
Enjoy a hotel transfer to Istanbul port, from where you will take a boat to Kınalıada. Learn about the island as you take a short walking tour with your guide. Hop back on board to satisfy your hunger with a hearty lunch buffet.
Büyükada, the largest of the nine islands
At Büyükada, the largest of the nine islands, explore the old-style mansions with their characteristic balconies at your own pace. The island has two hills: İsa Tepesi (Hristos) in the north and Yüce Tepe (Aya Yorgi) in the south. The Maden district has stately buildings, whereas the Nizam area is home to the most exquisite mansions. You can also take an energizing swim or spend some quiet time on the pristine beach.
Rent an electric bike or scooter
Rent an electric bike or scooter at Büyükada to explore the mansions. Admire the enchanting red pine trees native to Turkey. You have plenty of free time to discover the monasteries, mansions, museums, and other charming structures on the island at your own pace.
The Greek Orthodox monastery of Hagios Georgios Koudonas (St George of the Bells) on Yüce Tepe is the most-visited tourist spot at Büyükada, followed by the Greek Orthodox monastery dedicated to Sotiros Christou (Christ the Saviour), which stands atop İsa Tepesi. You'll also find a huge Greek Orthodox Orphanage (Rum Yetimhanesi in Turkish) at İsa Tepesi. It is believed to be the largest wooden construction in Europe and the second-largest in the world.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 9:30am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure for driver/guide to pick you up.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.