iFly Singapore Tickets
Skip the line and feel the adrenaline rush at iFly Singapore. Do not fret plunging off an airplane or a bad weather situation as you throw yourself into one of the world's biggest wind tunnel for sky diving.
- Feel the thrill of indoor skydiving for two dives with each diving lasting for 45 seconds
- You will be given complementary skydiving and safety gear
- After a basic introduction, you can begin making your own moves and perfecting them
- Safety and instructional training
- 2 Skydives (optional)
- Complimentary flight suit including helmet and goggles
- Special goggles for those who want to wear their glasses
- Lockers for rent
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Afraid of heights, but always wanted to fly? This is your chance! Skip the lines and get the experience of two skydives at iFly, one of the most premier locations in the world for indoor skydiving, equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. Feel as you've dived 12,000 to 3,000 feet in the wind tunnels here. With a basic introduction and experienced trainers, you can achieve your dreams of flying.
know before you go
- Advance reservation request is required (at least 3 days in advance) and booking confirmation will be subjected to availability. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for advance reservation requests. Please attach valid voucher(s), stating preferred flight date, flight time, number of participant(s), full name(s), and date of birth(s). Any reservation request without valid voucher(s) will be denied.
From 26 Apr, 2022, iFly Singapore is now required to show proof of full vaccination status upon check-in for guests aged 13 and above. Pre-Event Test (PET) results will not be valid for entry into iFly Singapore's premises.
- Mon to Fri (excluding public holidays and 26 Dec): 12pm to 9pm
- First flight: 1pm, last flight: 8:30pm
- Sat, Sun, public holidays and 26 Dec: 9am to 10pm
- First flight: 10am, last flight: 9:30pm
Flight Session Timings:
- Mon to Fri: 1pm to 8:30pm
- Sat and Sun: 10am to 11:30am, 6pm to 9:30pm
- Not valid on public holidays and 26 Dec
- Sat and Sun: 12pm to 5:30pm
- Public holidays and 26 Dec: 10am to 9:30pm
- Your voucher cannot be redeemed on Saturdays or Sundays from 12pm to 5:30pm, as well as on public holidays, or on the 26th of December.
- Guests must pay iFly Singapore S$30.00 during the check-in if they want to fly during normal timings
- All flyers are required to check in 1 hour prior to the flight time for training and gearing up
- Currently, all the flight sessions are classified under Off-Peak timings
- The maximum capacity per flight session is 16 guests and they will have to split into 2 groups of 8 guests for training and flight session
- Participants must weigh less than 120 kg (if shorter than 6 feet) or 140 kg (if taller than 6 feet).
- Children must be above 7 years to participate in the activity.
- Not suitable for people who are pregnant or have a history of heart problems.
- You will receive an email with your mobile voucher. No need to print.
You can redeem your tickets at iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk, #01-01, Singapore 099010.
- Alight one of the following buses; Bus 188R, 963R, RWS8, NR1 and NR6, and a short walk after you alight at bus stop B14519 should see you at iFly Singapore.
- Alight at HarbourFront station and take Exit 'E'. Take a walk for about 15 mins and you should be at the entrance of iFly Singapore.