Golden Circle and Beer Tasting
See Iceland’s top attractions on the Golden Circle Tour followed by beer tasting at Ölgerðin brewery, the oldest producer of beer in Iceland
- Complimentary pick up and drop off for most hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Beer tasting at Ölgerðin Brewery
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Stunning scenery at Þingvellir National Park
- Witness the raw power of Gullfoss waterfall
- Wonder at the erupting hot springs of the Geysir geothermal area
- Dive into the culture of Iceland at Ölgerðin Brewery
The first point of call on our Golden Circle Tour is the Þingvellir National Park. As you disembark from the bus, you are met with the most spectacular views looking over the park and towards lake Þingvallavatn, Iceland’s largest natural lake.
From Þingvellir, you’ll travel on to the next famous landmark of Iceland: the iconic Gullfoss waterfall! It’s hard to see from pictures just how vast and powerful this waterfall is, but up close, by walking along the path, you can feel the mist spray your face as the glacial water cascades down in to the deep and narrow Hvítárgljúfur canyon.
After witnessing the power of Gullfoss waterfall, the next experience the Geysir Geothermal area. Walk beside hissing steam vents, and sulphurous mud pots while you wait for the geyser to erupt. It can take moments or minutes, but when the spring erupts 20m into the air, you are in for a treat!
These three areas of Iceland will show you just a glimpse into the nature and beauty that we have to offer. So having explored the landscape and nature, it is time to experience the culture at Ölgerðin brewery. Here, you will journey through the history of brewing in Iceland, taste delicious beer and other beverages from Ölgerðin’s main brewery, as well as a selection of ambitious beers from their award-winning craft brewery.
know before you go
- The tour departs on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 8:30 AM and returns by 8:00 PM.
- The duration of the tour is about 10.5 hours.
- Pick up from hotels, guesthouses and designated bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time stated on your voucher.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email. No need to print!