Vatican&Rome Open Bus Service
Tour the ‘Eternal City’ with ease and comfort as you soak in the beautiful sights seated on a bus.
- Explore the Eternal City at your own convenience as you hop on and hop off at 16 different stops and soak in the sights of the city.
- Sit back and enjoy the panoramic tour of the city as the bus service takes you all around the important attractions the city has to offer.
- Learn about the history of the city as well as some interesting trivia from the audio guides that are available in 8 different languages.
- Tour the city by choosing one of the following tickets: one round ticket, a daily ticket, 24 hours ticket, 48 hours ticket, and a 72 hours ticket.
- HOHO bus pass
- Audio guide (Headsets are available at an additional cost)
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
It’s time to create your own adventure! Come aboard the Vatican & Rome Open Bus Service and explore the Eternal City at your convenience. Enjoy a panoramic tour of the capital city as you sit comfortably and learn about some fun trivia while onboard through the audio guides available in 8 different languages. Either choose to be seated on the lower deck or upper deck and soak in the magnificent sights of the capital city.
Decide to hop on and hop off at any of the 16 important attractions and explore the city your way. Choose among various options to tour the city such as one round ticket, daily ticket, 24 hours ticket, 48 hours ticket, and a 72 hours ticket. Some of the fascinating sights where the bus would stop are Vaticano - Castel Sant'Angelo, Santa Agnese in Agone - Piazza Navona, Santa Maria Maggiore, Colosseo - San Gregorio al Celio, and many more.
know before you go
- Stop 1: Vaticano - Castel Sant'Angelo
- Stop 2: San Giovanni dei Fiorentini
- Stop 3: Santa Agnese in Agone - Piazza Navona
- Stop 4: Torre Argentina
- Stop 5: Santa Maria in Ara Coeli (direction Termini Station)
- Stop 6: Santi Apostoli
- Stop 7: Santa Maria degli Angeli
- Stop 8: Termini Station
- Stop 9: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 10: San Giovanni in Laterano
- Stop 11: Colosseo - San Gregorio al Celio
- Stop 12: Circo Massimo - Santa Sabina all'Aventino
- Stop 13: Teatro Marcello - Santa Maria in Campitelli
- Stop 14: Santa Maria in Ara Coeli (direction San Pietro)
- Stop 15: Largo Argentina - Santa Maria ad Martyres
- Stop 16: Vaticano - Castel Sant'Angelo
- First journey from Termini/ Lungotevere Tor di Nona (San Pietro in Vaticano): 10am
- Last journey from Termini/ Lungotevere Tor di Nona (San Pietro in Vaticano): 4pm
- The frequency of the bus is 45 minutes.
- You can access the timetable for the bus service here.
- Please find the route map here.
- The consumption of alcohol and food on board the Open Bus is prohibited.
- Small dogs and cats are allowed on board upon request.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Daily: 10am - 4pm
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
- You can join the HOHO tour from any one of the stops in Rome.
Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.