Splashtours Amsterdam: Bus Tour and Canal Cruise
Take in interesting Amsterdam sights while combining the thrilling experience of diving into the water and sailing down the river!
- See Amsterdam like never before on this unique sightseeing adventure.
- This tour combines a bus tour and canal cruise in one.
- Hop on an amphibian bus and see all the top attractions in the city via both land and water.
- Admire famous sights like the A’DAM Lookout, Eye Filmmuseum, Dam Square, and more.
- Get ready for a literal ‘splash’ during the tour as the bus dives into the Oosterdok waters!
- Live guide (Dutch and English-speaking)
- Multilingual audio guide available in 18 languages
- 30-minute cruise
- 30-minute bus tour
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Explore Amsterdam the fun way - with a bus tour and a canal cruise. You'll be taken around the city in an amphibian bus (one that can seamlessly run on water and land) before you literally splash into the IJ River. It is an experience that both the young and the not-so-young will enjoy. Start your tour from the A'DAM Lookout and This is Holland, before doing the "splash": the exciting dive into the Oosterdok!
The canal cruise part of your journey will take place on the IJ River. Take in striking views of the city's skyline as you sail through. Catch sight of the observation deck, A'DAM Lookout. Cruise past the EYE Film Museum, home to an amazing collection of Dutch and foreign movies. The 1-hour tour is live-guided in Dutch and English. There is also a multilingual audio guide on board. You’ll spend about 30 minutes of that time in the water, the other part is a city tour on land.
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pregnant women, as well as those with back or heart problems, or other serious medical conditions are advised not to participate in this experience.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers.
Children aged 0-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Bercylaan 1.
- Address: 1013 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- This is located near This Is Holland and Amsterdam LookOut.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is 'Amsterdam, Bundlaan,' which is located 3 minutes away by walk. Catch bus #38 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.