Rome Hop On Hop Off Bus: Daily Ticket
Hop on and hop off as you wish during this sightseeing tour and see the best of Rome with an accompanying audio guide on an open-top double-decker bus.
- Hop on an open-top double-decker bus and get 360-degree views of Rome as you travel around the city.
- Get down at any of the conveniently-located stops that you wish to explore closely.
- Visit the most iconic landmarks in Rome like the Colosseum and Santa Maria Maggiore hassle-free.
- Share your sightseeing adventure with your friends and family with the free WiFi onboard.
- Listen to the accompanying multilingual audio guide, and learn rare-known facts about the Eternal City.
- Click here for a detailed route map.
- Tour leader
- Free WiFi onboard
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Explore Rome, the Eternal City, with this convenient hop-on hop-off bus tour. Begin your sightseeing adventure near Termini Station and get unobstructed views of the most renowned landmarks on your route. You'll discover the art, architecture and history of Rome in a flexible way that suits you best. You can get down at any of the stops and explore the area at your leisure. Hop on the bus once you're ready to go to the next stop.
The multilingual audio guide will keep you entertained as you take in the views of the city. You'll learn about the myths and legends of Rome. The staff on board will also suggest the best places to eat and shop in the area. This HOHO bus tour is the perfect way to customize your traveling experience and explore Rome the way you like best!
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
Click here for a detailed route map.
- Termini Station
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circus Maximum
- Piazza Venezia
- St. Peter's
- Villa Borghese
- Piazza Barberini
Daily 9am onwards (last departure at 5:30pm).
- No printout required! Just show your mobile voucher to the driver and collect your bus ticket.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your tickets at the first bus stop of the HOHO tour - Terminal 1 of Termini Station.
- Address: Piazza dei Cinquecento corner Via Cavour.
- The nearest bus stop is Termini, right in front of the redemption point.
- Buses #16, #75, #105 and more will get you there.
- The nearest metro station is Termini, a minute away from the redemption point.
- Lines MEA, MEB and MEB1 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.