Vienna: Historical Highlights
Visit the most prominent historical sites of Vienna on this guided tour & discover its many secrets!
- Explore the city of dreams as your guide narrates its rich history.
- Unravel the mysteries of the Habsburg dynasty and Vienna’s iconic artists & musicians.
- Visit famous hotspots like Albertina State Rooms, National Theater & Beethoven's Pasqualati House.
- Admire the exquisite replica of Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper at Minoritenkirche.
- Personalise the guided tour by choosing your preferred language (German, English, French, Spanish)
- 2.5 hours guided tour (German, English, French, Spanish)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
On this expert-guided tour, you’ll discover the best of Vienna in 2.5 hours. Your journey begins at Albertina where you’ll meet your tour group and guide. You’ll first explore Albertinaplatz, located in the city center alongside the iconic Albertina Museum with lovely art exhibitions and Habsburg State Rooms. Here you will also visit the Vienna Opera House - rated as one of the best opera houses in the world, Hotel Sacher & other famous buildings.
Arts & Culture
Over to the Academy of Fine Arts next, infamously known for not admitting Adolf Hitler as a student & well know for its stunning architecture.If you’ve not had the chance to see the original Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper in Milan, its perfect replica at Minoritenkirche is truly a sight to behold! Up next you’ll come across Secession Building, which exhibits masterpieces from artists such as Josef Hoffmann, Koloman Moser, Otto Wagner & Gustav Klimt.
City of Dreams
Learn how Vienna got its nickname as the “City of Dreams“ as you stop by the Univeristy of Vienna, where the father of psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, was a professor. You’ll also come upon Freud’s favourite coffee place, Café Landtmann. Your guide will share interesting facts & anecdotes as you walk along these iconic places making the tour information rich and truly memorable.
know before you go
know before you go
- Suitable for wheelchair/stroller users.
- This activity requires average fitness levels.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Albertinaplatz (Albertina Museum, Hotel Sacher, Opera).
- Academy of Fine Arts.
- Secession Building (Secessionsgebaude).
- Hotel Imperial.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Albertina
- Address: Albertinapl. 1, 1010 Wien, Austria.
- Landmark: Albrechstbrunnen fountain, downstairs in front of Albertina Museum.
- Your guide will be holding a green umbrella - Good Vienna Tours.
- The closest bus stop is Albertinaplatz. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 2A to get you there.
- The closest Metro station is Karlsplatz. It is a quick 6-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro U1 or U4 to get you there.