Tour of Medieval Girona
A half-day, small-group guided walking tour through Girona exposes you to 2,000 years worth of history and fascinating stories of the city.
- Enjoy this iconic guided tour of Girona with a cozy tour group and an expert guide leading the way.
- Walk past monuments and buildings that serve as testaments to the glorious medieval past of Girona.
- You'll visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria in Girona, the Arab Baths, and the Jewish History Museum.
- Make your way through the historical old town of Girona, learning about the best places to dine and shop as you go.
- Learn of Girona's medieval architecture, ancient Roman ruins, and walled Old Quarter.
- This guided tour is available to book in English, Spanish, and French.
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
A small-group walking tour of Girona lets you tap into 2,000 years worth of history. Tuck into the city's ancient Roman past and rich artistic heritage on this half-day tour and pick up interesting facts about Girona from your expert tour guide. You'll visit the Cathedral of Santa Maria in Girona, the Arab Baths, and the Jewish History Museum- three must-visit attractions in this city. You'll continue down the narrow cobblestone streets of the old Jewish Quarter as well, learning about the best places to shop and dine in the city. Explore this stunning city in the Catalonia region, known for its medieval architecture, the walled Old Quarter (Barri Vell), and the Roman ruins of the Força Vella fortress.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- It is possible that the tour of the Cathedral of Girona undergo changes in the route due to restrictions to avoid the spread of COVID-19. In any case, a quality experience is guaranteed according to expectations.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Plaça de la Catalunya 12, 17004 Girona.
- This is located right in front of the ice cream shop, Gelateria La Gioconda.
- The closest bus stop is Pl. Catalunya, a 2-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus line L12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.