Experience the city of Turin through illuminated city night lights on this haunted Italian-guided tour. Delve deep into the city’s spooky past and hear thrilling stories of ancient times.
- Explore the city of Turin at night during a thrilling tour with an expert guide.
- View the city from an exclusive rooftop of the historic Bell Tower by climbing 200 steps.
- Learn about Turin’s night witches and criminals who lived in the city.
- Discover the darkest soul of Turin with extraordinary openings that show you the city like you would’ve never seen before.
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
You can cancel these tickets up to 2424 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Start your spooky walking tour with an expert guide at the city center of Turin. Discover documents of ancient and forgotten archives that reveal the true dark side of the city. See the city as you would’ve never imagined before as you visit monuments and various sites during their exclusive opening hours. Learn about the dark history of the city, originating from the times of plague, crime, and disturbing witchcraft practices that took place within those Roman Quarters.
Climb 200 steps to reach the top of the Duomo and marvel at the illuminated panoramic sights of the city at night. Continue to the ancient Church of Misericordia for an exclusive opening and then uncover the eerie history of the oldest law court in the city, amongst other mysterious places. Hear stories about Turin’s haunting past and ancient ghosts lurking in the city, as you embark on your journey.
know before you go
- This tour is available in Italian only.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
- Photography is allowed on the premises.
Friday: 9 pm onwards.
- The voucher will be emailed to you immediately.
- Display the voucher on your cell phone and show it along with a valid ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist.
- Address: Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10122 Turin TO, Italy.
- Landmark: Palazzo Madama.
How to get there.
- The nearest bus stop is in Turin (Via Fiochetto - Dora Bus Station). The meeting point can be reached on foot in 10 minutes.
- Board bus #3006 #3092 to reach it.
- The nearest streetcar stop is Castello Cap. The meeting point can be reached on foot in 5 minutes.
- Take streetcar #7 to reach it.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected at the time of payment.