Guided Tour of Third Reich & World War II in Berlin
Immerse yourself in one of the World’s richest historical sights with an expert guide. Learn about the Nazi Influence, Third Reich, and life during and after World War II.
- Visit the infamous sites which are forever etched with the stain of the Nazi past.
- Get an in-depth understanding of how Berlin played a role in the falls of the Third Reich.
- See life in Berlin during World War II.
- Discover the site of Göering and his airforce planned the bombing of the European cities during World War II.
- Explore the ruins of Himmler’s SS and Gestapo HQ at the “Topography of Terror” exhibition.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- In-depth, comprehensive Third Reich tour
- Audio guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
- Public transport ticket (can be bought at meeting point)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse yourself in one of the World’s richest historical sights
Follow the route of the Soviet attack towards the final battle for the Reichstag. Discover the remains of the “Thousand-Year Reich”: Göering’s Airforce Ministry, the ruins of Himmler's SS, and Gestapo’s HQ at the “Topography of Terror” exhibition. Visit the infamous sites that have been etched with the stain of the Nazi’s past.
With an expert guide giving you an in-depth view of the pivotal role of the city, walk through the site where Hitler’s Reich Chancellery stood. Stand in the middle of Führer Bunker, learning about Hitler’s suicide, the last days spent in the bunker, and the fate of his remains. Discover the former Nazi Military High Command which was the site of Stauffenberg’s execution, after the assassination attempt of Hitler failed. Become one with a history as you spend time at the building where “Operation Valkyrie” came to an end and is now the German Resistance Museum.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Outside food and drinks and photography are permitted on this tour.
- Daily: 10am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide outside the Friedrichstraße station.
- Address: Reichstagufer 17, 10117, Berlin, Germany.
- Landmark: On the square between the 'Tränenpalast' (Palace of Tears) and the station.
- Your guide will be wearing a "Blue Lanyard and Yellow Name Tag".
- The closest bus stop is Berlin Friedrichstraße station. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 147, M1, N6 to get you there.