Under the Bridges: 3.25-Hour River Spree & Landwehrkanal Boat Tour
Escape the bustle of the city with a relaxing sightseeing boat tour on the Spree River and the Landwehrkanal.
- Marvel at Berlin’s architecture as you cruise on the Spree River and Landwehrkanal on this 3.25-hour boat tour.
- Explore various bridges on the way along with German commentary onboard and a multilingual audio guide (available to rent).
- On the cruise, see how both modern and traditional buildings contribute to the city’s heritage.
- Some of the highlight attractions of your cruise include the Federal Chancellery, Government District, House of World Cultures, Bellevue Palace, and Reichstag.
- 3.25-hour sightseeing boat tour
- Onboard commentary in German
- Food and drinks (can be purchased onboard)
- Audio guide in languages other than German (available to rent onboard)
- Hotel transfers
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Hit refresh with this relaxing boat tour on the Spree River and the Landwehrkanal. In this almost 4-hour tour, you will get to explore various bridges and view the skyline of Berlin from a very different viewpoint. As you cruise along the way, you will see monuments and buildings that are landmarks when it comes to the city’s culture and history. The House of World Cultures, Nikolaiviertel, Museum Island, Spreebogen, and Government District are only some of the many sites on your route.
There will also be an informative commentary onboard in German and you can check out the multilingual audio guide on board (to be paid for) to give you a complete sightseeing experience.
know before you go
- This tour is unsuitable for wheelchair users as access is only possible via stairs on the listed quay wall.
- The audio guide is available to rent for €2.00 and comes in these languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Chinese, and Hebrew.
- Choice of food options onboard include the following:
1 pot of coffee or tea + 1 sheet cake with cream
Menu 1 - Pork fillet
Cream of tomato soup - Pork medallions • Cream of mushrooms • Tagliatelle - Belgian waffle - Berry compote
Menu 2 - Beef goulash
Cream of tomato soup - Beef goulash • Ribbon noodles - Belgian waffle - Berry compote
Menu 3 - Saithe fillet
Cream of tomato soup - Pollock fillet - Leaf spinach - Long grain rice - Belgian waffle - Berry compote
Menu 4 - Veggie
Cream of tomato soup - Aubergine curry - Long grain rice - Belgian waffle - Berry compote
Note: all menus can be booked online up to 48 hours before schedule and only in connection with the corresponding ticket.
10 Jul 2022 to 11 Jul 2023
- Daily: 11am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Anlegestelle Jannowitzbrücke.
- Address: Rolandufer 4, 10179 Berlin, Germany.
- The closest bus stop is Jannowitzbrücke. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 300, N8, N40, N60 and N65 to get you there.
- The closest U-Bahn station is Jannowitzbrücke. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board U-Bahn line U8 to get you there.
- The closest S-Bahn stop is Jannowitzbrücke. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board S-Bahn lines S3, S5, S7 and S9 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.