St. Pauli Highlights: Guided Tour
Discover secrets of Hamburg's red-light district on a guided tour from Reeparbahn to St Pauli.
- Explore Hamburg via the Reeperbahn, the world’s most sinful mile.
- Meet your guide at the Landungsbrücken to begin your fascinating adventure.
- Take a picturesque drive along the sailor's way to Davidstraße.
- Dance your night away at the Große Freiheit, which is famous for its nightlife!
- Get to know more about the fascinating stories of Sankt Pauli at Davidstraße.
- Expert guides will tell you entertaining stories about the drug war and prostitution.
- Enter Herbertstraße, a centuries-old red-light area open for men aged 18 and above.
- Davidwache, Europe's smallest police precinct is a must-visit.
- Expert German-speaking tour guide
- Live moderation
Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get to know about a different side of Hamburg while exploring the Reeperbahn, the most sinful mile in the world. After receiving a warm welcome from the guides at the Landungsbrücken, you’ll drive along the old sailor’s path before reaching the Davidstraße. Witness the gorgeous views of Hamburg’s harbor and get immersed into Sankt Pauli’s dark stories.
Once your guide tells you about the drug war and prostitutes, the atmosphere will change. Herbertstraße, which is surrounded by a six-foot-high metal fence, is a well-known red-light district that has existed since the 19th century and is only open to men aged 18 and over.
Learn about the secrets, stories, and legends of the Red Mile from your guide, who will ensure that you have a memorable and delightful experience that will make you want to return to Hamburg.
know before you go
This tour is pram/stroller accessible.
Daily 2:30pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at St. Pauli Landungsbrücken.
- Address: Port of Hamburg, 20359 Hamburg, Germany.
- This is located directly in front of the entrance of the Hard Rock Cafe restaurant (car park side) near St. Pauli Piers, Bridge 5.
- Your guide will have a red shoulder bag with the local partner's name on it.
- The closest bus stop is U S Landing Bridges which is a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Bus 608 will bring you here.
- The closest subway station is Landungsbrücken, which is a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Trains S1, S2, and S3, and Subway service U3 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.