Embark on a 3-hour-long walking tour of Rome’s most distinguished squares. Get an insight into the fascinating history, past glory, and tantalizing secrets of the Eternal City with a guide.
- Explore the glorious history of Rome with a professional guide on a walking tour of its most magnificent squares.
- Appreciate the historical monuments, gorgeous fountains, and elegant churches that adorn Rome’s most visited piazzas.
- Marvel at the stunning architecture of the Trevi Fountain, Sant'Agnese in Agone church, Trinita Dei Monti church, and the likes.
- Learn how these piazzas evolved throughout the centuries with the help of an audio guide available in 2 different languages.
- Take some time to pose in front of popular tourist landmarks like the Fountain of Neptune, the Spanish Steps, the Pantheon, and more.
- Professional guide
- Audio guide
- Introductory session
- Small storage for luggage
- Provisions in the case of rainfall
- Entrance to the attractions
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Soak in the vibrancy and local ambiance of Rome
Your exciting tour will begin from the meeting point of Piazza del Popolo (or the People’s Square), which is characterized by the famous twin churches and a 24-meter-high Flaminio Obelisk at its center. You will then head to Piazza di Spagna and proceed to climb the famed 138 steps of Europe’s widest and longest staircase. At the top of the Spanish Steps, you will be greeted with the amazingly beautiful 16th-century Trinità Dei Monti church!
Make your way through Rome’s most historic piazzas
The Piazza Navona houses exemplary Baroque architecture in the form of the Fountain of Neptune, Fountain of the Four Rivers, and Fountain of the Moor. Thus, making it one of the most spectacular squares in the whole city. Walk through the pedestrian square called Piazza Della Rotonda. Listen to your guide as they regale you with stories about the former splendor of the Pantheon, an ancient pagan temple. Next, survey the majestic Corinthian columns at the Piazza di Pietra that belonged to the original Temple of Hadrian from 145 CE. The ostentatiously designed Trevi Fountain is the largest fountain around and is an absolute must-see. Tossing a few coins into the fountain waters is said to bring you good luck. Join millions of visitors who have taken part in this fun little tradition over the years. After nearly 3 hours, the tour will come to an end amidst the picturesque location of Piazza Dei Santi Apostoli.
know before you go
know before you go
- The audio guide is available in English and Italian languages.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, pram/stroller accessible, and accessible to visitors with pets.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes on this guided walking tour.
- Baggage, suitcases, and luggage pieces are allowed on this tour.
- Photography, with no flash and tripods, is allowed during the tour.
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza di Spagna
- Trinita dei Monti at the Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navona
- Piazza della Rotonda
- Piazza di Pietra
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza dei Santi Apostoli
Daily: 10am and 3pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Piazza del Popolo.
- Address: Piazza del Popolo, 00176 Roma, Italy.
- Landmark: Obelisk in the middle of the square.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is P.Za Popolo. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 119 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Spagna. It is a quick 12-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro MEA to get you there.