Salvador Dalì Portlligat House: Guided Tour
Delve into the history of Salvador Dalì, one of the most controversial figures of surrealism in the world!
- This guided tour through Cadaqués and Port Lligat will reveal fascinating facts about Salvador’s Dalí'.
- Learn all about the controversial history that surrounded this genius of surrealism from a bilingual French/Spanish guide.
- Take a peek into Dalí's house-museum in Port Lligat and learn of the influence Cadaqués had on his work.
- You'll learn about his wife, his international friends, his muse, and go-tos for peace and inspiration.
- Stroll along the old road from Cadaqués to Portlligat, one of Dalí's favorite walking routes.
- Expert bilingual (French/Spanish) tour guide
- Entry into the House/Museum of Dalì
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dive into the surreal world of Dalí: become a Dalinian expert for the day and discover the environment and landscape that surrounded this genius of surrealism on this guided tour. You'll be privy to some eye-opening details and the controversial history of Salvador Dalí: have all your burning questions answered right away by your expert guide. This guided tour of Cadaqués and a visit to Dalí's house-museum in Port Lligat shows you the influence that Cadaqués had on his work ethic and how it ultimately became his go-to for inspiration and peace. Find out about Dalí's family origin, the influence of his wife, Gala, his international friends, and how his neighbors in Cadaqués saw him. Walk along one of Dalí's favorite routes (the old road from Cadaqués to Portlligat) and picture Dalí strolling along the very streets back in the day (an experience particularly enjoyable by die-hard fans).
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Departure at 11 AM
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear on this walking tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility.
- Availability to the House of Dalí is limited, in the absence of availability the visit will be in the gardens of the House-museum of Salvador Dalí.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Plaza Frederic Rahola i Trémols.
- Your guide will be waiting for you by the steps of the square in front of the Casino.
- The closest bus stop is Cadaques, a 10- min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 3, 4 & 12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.