Royal Madrid Palace Tour with Flamenco Show, Tapas & A Drink
Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid, one of the largest palaces in the world, with this skip-the-line ticket. This experience also includes an authentic flamenco show with delicious tapas and a drink.
- Learn about the Spanish monarchy at the Royal Palace of Madrid with skip-the-line access and a guided tour available in English and Spanish.
- Visit the Torres Bermejas Tablao, an iconic spot in the heart of the city.
- At the Tablao, experience the true culture of Spain as you watch a brilliant flamenco dance performance.
- Relish an authentic tapas menu with a drink that will only enrich this unique experience.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Royal Palace
- Live English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Flamenco show at Torres Bermejas tablao
- Tapas menu and a drink:
Spanish omelet with caramelized onion
Homemade croquettes with Iberian ham & cheese
Andalusian style squid
Toast with tomato & Iberian Ham
Homemade cheesecake with blueberry sauce
Red/white wine & water
- Any other meals and drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Transfer between the Palace and the Tablao
- Gratuities (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dive Into Royal History
With this ticket, avail comfortable skip-the-line access straight into the historic Royal Palace of Madrid. Choose an expert guide in the language of your choice (English or Spanish). Get started on your tour of Spanish royal history in the largest functioning Palace in Western Europe. Learn about the changes in Spanish society and the significance of the monarchy today. The Palace has 135,000 m² of floor space, contains 3,418 rooms, and is the official residence of the royal family.
Attend A Spectacular Flamenco Show
From the Palace, head to the Torres Bermejas Tablao for an immersive music and dance evening of flamenco! Get ready to be mesmerized by the undying passion that the flamenco artists bring to the stage. This is authentic Spanish culture at its finest. The Bermejas Tablao is also one of the most historic venues in the city and boasts beautiful architecture including Moorish-patterned walls, high wood-carved ceilings, and an intimate atmosphere.
Enjoy Delicious Tapas & A Drink
While you enjoy some authentic tapas, with a drink in your hand, take in the music and dance of this unforgettable Spanish evening in the most perfect setting.
know before you go
know before you go
- The flamenco show will start at 7pm and you can access the venue from 6:30pm by showing your voucher.
- The Palace is accessible for wheelchair users.
- The Palace tour is approx 3 hours long.
- English Guided Tour: 12:30pm.
- Spanish Guided Tour: 3:30pm.
- Flamenco show: 7pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide outside the "Opera" metro station on Plaza de Isabel II.
- Address: 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Your guide will be holding an IBE tours sign.
- The closest bus stop is Ópera. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- The closest metro station is Opera. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros 2 5 to get you there.