Private Guided Walking Tour Through Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy the sights of Kuala Lumpur as you walk through it and learn all that you can about this beautiful city.
- Explore the landmarks of Kuala Lumpur on this 4-hour guided walking tour and enjoy the city at your own pace.
- Feel the patriotism in Malaysia at Independence Square, witness the merging point of the Klang and Gombak River and stop to try Malaysia’s famous pull tea.
- Avoid the chaos of large crowds with a private tour while you learn more about this beautiful city from your guide.
- Enjoy a stress-free travel experience with round-trip hotel transfers.
- 4-hour guided tour
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Private round-trip transportation
- Food and refreshments
You can cancel these tickets up to 7 days before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Begin your walk to Independence Square, located in front of the Sultan Abdul Samad Building, and learn about the colonial history of Malaysia and Kuala Lumpur from your guide. You will then walk to the Old High Court - a popular heritage site. Visit the merging point of the Klang and Gombak Rivers and the Masjid Jamek Mosque located near it. Don’t worry about tiring yourself out on this stroll with a rest stop to try some delicious pull tea – a local specialty. The second part of your walk will be to Little India where you will find a vibrant mix of textile and jewelry shops before proceeding to the Sin Sze Si Ya Temple which is the oldest Taoist temple in the world. Your walking tour will conclude with a visit to Sri Maha Mariamman Hindu Temple – the oldest Hindu temple in the city. Enjoy your trip comfortably with an included round-trip transfer.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily 9:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs in Bukit Bintang and KLCC.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure. Hotel pick-ups will start at 8:45am.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.