Priority Access Colosseum Underground, Arena and Ancient Rome
Explore the depths of the Colosseum and gasp in awe as you learn more about the Arena and Ancient Rome with priority access, all with an expert guide.
- Get insights into the lives of Ancient Romans as you explore the Colosseum with priority access and with your expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Gander at this ancient Amphitheatre that hosted several gladiatorial shows and other events such as animal hunts and recreation of famous battles.
- Explore the Arena area, the corridors and the tunnels where performers and animals were made to wait before the contests began.
- Gasp in awe as you witness the magnificent architecture of the Colosseum and as you hear more stories of Ancient Rome and the gladiators.
- End your tour with a walk through the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Entry to the Colosseum Underground, Arena floor and the archaeological area
- Entry to the Roman Forum
- Entry to the Palatine Hill
- Licensed professional tour guide
- Transport to and from the meeting point
- Food and beverage
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Enjoy exclusive access to the Colosseum and its Arena!! Time travel to Ancient Rome as your tour guide lets you in on the history of the Ancient Romans and the Colosseum. Witness the architecturally significant ancient Amphitheatre with your tour guide. Wander the corridors leading to the Arena where the contestants and animals waited before their contents began. The Colosseum hosted many significant gladiatorial events, animal hunts, dramas and reenactments of major battles. Get a gander at history from up close as you stand in the middle of the Amphitheatre as your guide tells you more about the gladiator battles. Get mesmerized by the astonishing views of Ancient Rome from the balcony.
Complete your Colosseum tour with a walk through the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. As you wander the Roman Forum walk past incredible structures like the Basilica of Maxentius and the House of the Vestal Virgins, and get an unparalleled insight into ancient Roman life. Your guide will then lead you through what is left of the imperial palaces on the Palatine Hill, from here enjoy the priceless views of the Roman Skyline.
know before you go
- Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Suitable for pram, wheelchair users and pregnant women.
Till Oct 2022
- Daily : 10:30am, 12pm, 2:45pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Show me Italy Office.
- Address: Via Cavour, 301, 00184 Roma RM, Italy..
- Landmark: Next to Hotel Solis.
- The closest bus stop is Cavour/Ricci. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 75, 117 and nMB to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Colosseo. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro lines MEB or MEB1 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Colosseo. It is a quick 8-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram 8 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.