Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands Full Day Tour
Spend a magical afternoon exploring the magical islands on the Venetian Lagoon on a speedboat and experience the history and culture of a city that has been described by many as “the most beautiful city built by man.”
- Embark upon this scenic full-day tour that takes you to 3 of Venice’s most stunning islands, with a multi-lingual guide.
- Upgrade for round-trip transfers from St. Mark's or Santa Lucia Venice train station.
- Soak up the scenery and charm of the Venitian lagoon from aboard a motorboat.
- Your first stop is at Murano, an island known for its iconic glass factory and the beautiful Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato.
- Next up is the stunning island of Burano, an island so colorful and bright, you’ll forget all your cares.
- Finally, at Torcello, admire the Santa Maria Assunta and other historically rich buildings.
- Fun Fact: There are close to 100 islands in the Venetian Lagoon!
- Motorboat to and from Venice
- Visit to glass factory in Murano
- Multilingual assistance
- English, Spanish, French, German, & Italian-speaking guide
- Round-trip shuttle transfers from St. Mark's/Santa Lucia train station (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & beverages onboard
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Take this full-day excursion in and around Venice and enjoy the sights and sounds that make up this historically and culturally-rich city. This trip is spread across three distinct islands in the Venetian Lagoon. Start your day by taking the boat from St. Marks area to the beautiful island of Murano, where you will get to visit one of Venice’s famed glass factories. Here you can learn the art of glass blowing by watching the masters in action during a demonstration. There are various sights on the island such as the Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest in the region.
The next stop in the tour is the vibrant island of Burano, where you can see lines of colorful houses by the canals. You can also pick up a souvenir in the form of a rare artisan lace. The last stop in the tour is the island of Torcello, which was founded in the year 452 and is scattered with buildings that are hundreds of years old. You can leisurely stroll around the various tourist spots on the island, such as the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, Attila’s throne, and the Bell tower. Upon finishing the tour, your motorboat will drop you at the departure point.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- It is advisable to carry a bottle of water, especially on warmer days.
- As it is a shared tour, there are no refunds for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will carry on despite the rain.
- An important thing to note is that the tour is not a guided tour. However, there will be multilingual assistance and relevant explanations will be provided.
Pick Up from Santa Lucia
- Daily: 10:30am
Pick Up from St. Mark's
- Daily: 11am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Riva degli Schiavoni 4136, 4 bridges from Piazza San Marco towards the Arsenale.
- Address: Riva degli Schiavoni, 4136, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- Landmark: Piers 1a/b, 2a/b, and 3a/b in the Approdo Cornoldi spot.
- Meet your guide at Ferrovia Compartimentale (ex F30).
- Address: 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy.
- Landmark: In front of KFC Restaurant, near Calatrava Bridge.