Bangkok Chinatown & Chinese Temple Walking Tour - 2 Hrs
Take a guided tour of Bangkok’s famous Chinatown and the Chinese Temple of Wat Mangkon Kamalawat, all covered on a 2-hour walk!
- In 2 hours, get a guided tour of 2 of Bangkok’s main attractions- Chinatown and the Chinese Temple.
- Among the neon lights and colorful signs, walk through the busy streets of Chinatown.
- Take a look at the striking Chinatown gate and treat yourself to delicious food from the street food stalls.
- Visit the largest and most significant Buddhist Chinese Temple of the city, called the Wat Mangkon Kamalawat.
- Stare in wonder and respect as you stand before the 3 Buddhas at the main shrine of the temple.
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Spend 2 hours strolling along the tireless streets of Chinatown and paying a visit to the Chinese Temple on a guided tour.
Walk Along the Vibrant Chinatown Streets
Discover Bangkok from a fresh perspective as you start your tour with a walk through the bustle of Chinatown. Spend your time getting lost in the maze of popular marketplaces that look even more charming at night with the neon signs lighting up the street. Capture some memories of your visit as you pose before the picturesque and splendid Chinatown Gate. The aroma of the culinary masterpieces from the street stalls serving an array of dishes will invite you to the feast of a lifetime.
Visit the Heavenly Chinese Temple
After your Chinatown adventure, visit Bangkok’s most significant Chinese Temple, the Wat Mangkon Kamalawat. The architecture of the temple is inspired by traditional Chinese styles, with floral motifs and the glorious Chinese dragon. Feel a sense of tranquility washing over you as you stand before the holy shrine of the 3 golden Buddhas. The courtyards of this temple will lead you to different Confucian and Taoist shrines alongside Buddhist shrines. Clouded by the mild fragrance of incense, the tranquil environment of this temple will envelop you in bliss.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Information
- It is recommended that guests bring along masks and sanitation items.
- It is requested to practice proper hand and respiratory hygiene and social distancing measures.
- It is mandatory to wear clothes that fully cover your arms and legs as you will be visiting a religious site.
- Tight leggings, ripped pants, sleeveless, or see-through clothes will not be allowed.
- Sun, Tue, Fri: 11am, 1:15pm, 4:00pm & 6:15pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Wat Mangkon MRT station Exit no.3 (outside).
- Address: 530 Charoen Krung Rd, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand.
- Landmark: 168 Gyoza.
- Your guide will be wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
- The closest bus stop is Kwong Siew Hospital, Chalerm Buri. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #1 #4 #35 #40 to get you there.
- Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before the start of the tour.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.