Hop aboard the Wonderful Pearl Dinner Cruise and experience the alluring cityscapes of Bangkok from the comfort of a luxury cruise vessel.
- Sightsee Bangkok from a unique vantage point: the calming waters of the Chao Phraya River.
- Watch the city’s famous landmarks pass you including Wat Arun, The Grand Palace, and Wat Pho, among others from the comfort of your cruise vessel.
- With international and Thai cuisines offered to you in a generous buffet spread, munch on delectable dishes onboard.
- Enjoy the live music onboard as you bask in the cool evening breeze, viewing the city lights of Bangkok.
- Fun Fact: The Wat Arun is over 300 years old.
- Entry to cruise vessel
- Thai & international buffet
- Welcome drink
- Live music & special performance show
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
There’s no better way to sightsee Bangkok than on the calming waters of the famous Chao Phraya River, that offers stunning views of the city post-sunset. Jump on the luxurious cruise vessel that has in store for you plenty of sights and activities you’re sure to enjoy. Sip on your welcome drink as you take in the picturesque waterfront views of major landmarks you pass along the route, including Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Church of Santa Cruz, the Royal Palace, and the Golden Gate Bridge. As you float along the riverside, take a quick peek into the humble ways of a typical day in the Thai lifestyle.
A Luxurious, Romantic Escape
When your taste buds start itching for a little flavour, partake in a grand dinner buffet with plenty of options for you to choose from. With a superb spread of authentic Thai and international cuisine, let the flavours play around with your palette and help you discover what you like best. All the while, a live band will serenade the diners, adding a spark of romance in the air. With professional singers giving a harmonious performance, you can’t help but sway along to the rhythm. Make sure to catch the traditional Thai greeting dance in the beginning.
know before you go
know before you go
- Outdoor seats are subject to change in accordance with local weather conditions.
- This ticket is valid for foreign travelers only.
Thu to Mon
- Check-in Time: 6:00 - 7:10 pm
- Boarding Time: 7:20pm
- Cruising Time: 7:30pm - 9:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at River City Complex Gate 2 , Pier 2 Address 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24.
- Address: 23 Soi Charoen Krung 24, Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand.
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The closest bus stop is Si Phraya Intersection. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 1-17 NGV to get you there.
- The closest train station is Bangkok Train Station. It is a quick 1.2kms by walk to the meeting point.
- Board trains #3, #7, #9, 13, #21, #23, #31 to get you there.