Guided Tour of Parliament Building Budapest
Visit the Continent’s largest Parliament building. Spot the Crown jewels and learn about the history of Budapest on this guided tour.
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament – the world's third-largest Parliament building – with skip-the-line access as you directly meet your guide and start your tour.
- The Hungarian Parliament building stands tall and proud even after a hundred years and is Budapest's tallest building.
- Your expert tour guide will navigate you through the building, an excellent example of neo-gothic architecture.
- Spot the defining ship of the Hungarian Country, the Holy Crown.
- Learn about the history of the most iconic building in the country.
- Explore the main sights of the building, including the main room.
- Entry to Hungarian Parliament building
- Access to the Main Staircase, the Dome Hall, Chamber of Peers and the Grand Stairway
- 45-minute guided tour
- All taxes and fees
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Immerse yourself in Hungarian history with this expert-guided tour of the Budapest Parliament. Translating to the House of the Country, or House of Nation, the Parliament of Budapest is the seat of the National Assembly of Hungary. This notable landmark of Hungary is a popular tourist destination in Budapest. Situated on Kossuth Square on the Pest side of the city, on the eastern bank of the Danube, this stately building has been the largest in the country, since its completion.
Influenced by the gothic Vienna City Hall in its architectural style, this Parliament building has renaissance elements like the Cupola in the Maria vom Siege church in Vienna. Marvel at the main sights of this building, including the Holy Hungarian Crown, with a live guide at your side. Discover the country’s fascinating history.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to be appropriately dressed during this tour.
- The guided route is subject to change based on the Hungarian National Assembly schedule or other state events.
- The duration of the guided tour is inclusive of the security check.
- Large bags, packages, or objects capable of causing personal injury, such as pocket knives, knives, gas spray, etc. are not permitted inside.
- Photography is allowed during the tour except in the Dome Hall.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- Guide dogs are allowed on this tour.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Daily: 10am to 4pm
- There are slots available every hour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Hungarian Parliament Visitor Centre.
- Address: Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1, 1055 Hungary.
- Landmark: Kossuth Lajos Square.
- Walk down the stairs, enter the building, and exchange your ticket at the cashier. The guide will meet you there.
- The closest bus stop is Markó utca. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 15 and 115 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Kossuth Lajos tér. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metro line M2 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Országház, látogatóközpont (Parliament, Visitor Centre). It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams 2 and 2M to get you there.