Great Ocean Road Small Group Eco tour
Fancy a cup of tea with a mesmerizing view? This tour gives you that and more! Hop on with us for this day long Great Ocean Tour.
- Sip your morning tea as you take in the picturesque views of Victoria Bay.
- Dive along the serene coast of the Great Ocean with an experienced diver guide.
- Visit the Campbell National park and witness the Twelve Apostles.
- Get to see the site of the Loch Ard shipwreck and view the Loch Ard Gorge.
- Get mesmerized as you spot koalas in the eucalyptus forests of Kennett Township.
- Visit the coast of Apollo Bay, located at the foothills of the Otways, known for its seafood!
- Experienced tour guide
- All transfers in air-conditioned comfort
- Morning tea by the beach
- All entry fees and taxes
- Access to our free translation app
- Free onboard Wi-Fi
- Meals other than stated
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Hop onto your AC vehicle in Melbourne and head towards the Great Ocean for your one day tour. Here, with your guide, you will enjoy a delightful morning tea as you gander at the mesmerizing views of Victoria Bay. You will then head over for a dive through the coast of the Great Ocean along with an experienced diver guide. Your guide will let you in on Australian folklore and the Great Ocean Road’s history.
Take a detour to the eucalyptus forests at the Kennett township and have a jolly good time locating koalas there! You will then head to Apollo Bay for lunch. And, Apollo Bay is known for its seafood! So do not hold back and indulge in having the best seafood for lunch. After lunch, you will head to the Campbell National park. Gasp in awe as you witness the majestic monoliths of the Twelve Apostles. Your guide will then lead you to the Loch Ard Gorge at the heart of the Shipwreck Coast.
While heading back to Melbourne a stop will be made for dinner, where you can witness the mesmerizing view of the city lights!
know before you go
- It is advised to dress appropriately for all weather conditions.
- Please carry snacks and water bottles.
- Prams/strollers are not permitted.
- Infant seat or child booster seat will be provided in the vehicle upon prior request.
- Daily : 7am
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Inner-city pick-up service is available from most accommodation providers and specific pick-up points.
- Choose the pick-up point while booking your ticket.
- If your hotel is not in the pick-up zone, you will be provided with the nearest pick-up location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
- Your ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.