Girona Tour: Jewish Quarter & City Walls
This guided walking tour through the historical old town of Girona shows you the Jewish Quarter, the Jewish Museum of Girona, and the impressive city walls.
- Join us on this guided tour through Girona's famous Jewish Quarter and its impressive city walls.
- Located in the old town, the Jewish Quarter is comprised of patios and alleys, preserving the medieval atmosphere.
- Visit the Jewish Museum of Girona, a great attraction that documents historical facts and intriguing stories about Jewish lives in Girona.
- Walk your way through the historical city center of Girona's old town to reach the city walls.
- Find out about the origin of the city walls that stood tall while defending Girona for centuries.
- This guided tour is available to book in English, Spanish, and French.
- Entry into Jewish Museum of Girona
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel transfers
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
The small medieval city of Girona is scenic in every way: between the majestic Pyrenees peaks and the rugged coast of Costa Brava, this town has a rich history to explore. Walk on cobble-stoned streets and past colorful buildings to discover the city. One of the best things to do here, though, is a walk along its impressive city walls. Girona was a filming location in the world-famous Game of Thrones TV series, so if you recognize some locations, don't be surprised.
The major highlight of this tour, however, is the Jewish quarter. Located in the heart of the old quarter of the city of Girona, the Jewish Quarter is one of the most emblematic spaces of the town. Formed by a labyrinth of patios and alleys, you can still feel the medieval atmosphere hovering around you. Today, it is part of the city and Girona's identity. Even though they were assumed to have arrived in the year 890, they had to wait until 1160 to find their documented presence in the cathedral archives. Discuss facts and stories about Girona's history with your expert guide as you go, and enjoy this exciting and educational guided tour through the city's past.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour.
- If the total number of guests in the tour is less than 3, it may be rescheduled (unlikely to happen during high season).
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Plaça de la Catalunya 12, 17004 Girona.
- This is located right in front of the ice cream shop, Gelateria La Gioconda.
- The closest bus stop is Pl. Catalunya, a 2-min walk to the meeting point.
- Bus line L12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.