Florence Wonders with Accademia Gallery Skip-the-Line Tour
On this guided tour, immerse yourself in the history, art, curiosities, and anecdotes of Florence, and marvel at Michelangelo's paintings in the Accademia Gallery.
- Learn about Michelangelo's most famous works, "David," "I Prigioni," and "San Matteo," during this guided tour of the Accademia Gallery and his art.
- Admire the historic San Lorenzo Church and the Medici Chapels, their mausoleum, in the Medici neighborhood.
- Check out the majestic Duomo architectural complex, the Baptistery's golden "Porta del Paradiso," and the Cathedral's iconic Brunelleschi Dome.
- Admire the one-of-a-kind Orsanmichele Church, a Florentine Gothic masterpiece adorned with statues of the patron saints of powerful medieval commercial guilds.
- Visit the lovely Straw Market and stroke the nose of the famous "porcellino" (pig).
- Before arriving in Piazza Signoria, go over the lovely Ponte Vecchio, Florence's oldest bridge, with its dazzling jewelers.
- A local guide will engross you in stories about Florence's history, art, quirks, and anecdotes.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fee with booking for Accademia Gallery
- English tour guide
- Guided walking tour in the heart of Florence City Center
- Earphones inside the Museum
- Lunch (optional)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
In this guided tour, immerse yourself in the Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's art to learn about his most famous work, "David," as well as other significant pieces of art such as "I Prigioni," "San Matteo," and the "Palestrina Pietà." The tour continues with a visit to the Medici area, where you can see the buildings that the famous Florentine family saw every day with their own eyes: the magnificent mansion where they lived, the old San Lorenzo Church, and the Medici Chapels, their mausoleum.
The magnificent Duomo monumental complex is just a few meters away: the Baptistery with its golden "Porta del Paradiso," the Cathedral with the famed Brunelleschi Dome, and the exquisite Giotto bell tower. The tour then continues through the medieval district where Dante and Beatrice lived, stopping to see the towering and distinctive Church of Orsanmichele, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic art embellished with statues of the patron saints of the powerful medieval trading guilds. You'll also visit the charming Straw Market, where you should rub the famed "porcellino's" nose (pig).
Stroll along the romantic Ponte Vecchio, Florence's oldest bridge, with its gleaming jewelers, before arriving in Piazza Signoria, one of the world's most beautiful squares, dominated by the majestic Palazzo Vecchio and the embattled tower of Arnolfo, one of Florence's most famous symbols. The majestic Fountain of Neptune, a flawless copy of Michelangelo's David, and the Loggia dei Lanzi, with its ancient Roman statues and Cellini and Giambologna masterpieces, will leave you breathless!
know before you go
Choose from the following variants:
- Heart of Florence and Accademia Museum Guided Visit
- Spanish Tour
- Spanish Tour with Lunch
- English Tour with Lunch
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Tue to Sun: 9:30am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at in front of the entrance of Accademia Gallery, which is reserved for booking holders.
- Address: Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy.
- Please come to the Accademia Gallery Museum at 9:15 a.m., in front of the entrance for booking holders.
- An assistant in blue clothing with the logos Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence will be waiting for you at the meeting point.
- Take bus 7 to the stop Piazza Di San Marco, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take bus 7 to the stop Santa Reparata, which is a 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.