Egyptian Museum & Royal Palace Guided Tour
Explore two of Turin's must-visit attractions on the same day with dedicated skip-the-line access, a small tour group, and an expert tour guide to lead the way!
- This combo guided tour takes you to two of Turin's must-visit attractions at a go.
- With an expert tour guide leading the way and a small tour group, you're promised a fun and cozy touring experience.
- Walk in and out of luxurious rooms, halls, and chambers at the Royal Palace of Turin.
- Learn secrets, stories, and legends about the Savoia, the Italian royal family.
- At the Egyptian Museum, you'll be privy to the fascinating history and culture of Egypt.
- Peruse 30,000 artifacts that include real mummies, sarcophagus, and other interesting findings
- Expert tour guide
- Skip-the-line entry into the Egyptian Museum
- Skip-the-line entry into the Royal Palace of Turin
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Royal Palace of Turin
Your tour begins at the entrance of the palace. With your tour guide and group, you'll enter the palace and start exploring the rooms and halls immediately, where the Savoia, the Italian royal family once lived. Find out stories, secrets, and legends around the royals as you walk through the throne room, the royal office, luxurious chambers, the ballroom, the apartments, and more. Be swept away by the opulence of it all, as well as the brilliant baroque architecture.
The Egyptian Museum is a celebration of Egyptian history and culture. Delve into the Egyptian culture right away as you spot real mummies, sarcophagus, and other interesting findings. With over 30,000 artifacts on display, there is much to see. Enter the gallery of Ramses II, set up exactly like it was found in Egypt by archeologists. Find out more about Egyptians, their rituals, and habits. Gasp at the original Sphinx, the Kha papyrus, Amon and Seti statues, and more.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your tour group will have no more than 12 guests.
- If the tour group has more than 6 guests, we will provide free disposable earphones to ensure the distances between guide and participants.
- During this tour is not possible to see the Holy Shroud.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at the entrance of the attraction: The Royal Palace of Turin
- Address: Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10122 Torino TO, Italy.
- The closest transit stop is Fermata 243 - DUOMO - MUSEI REALI, a 2-min walk to the palace.
- Tram 4 will bring you here.
- Buses 11, 19, 27, 50, 51, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.