Doge's Palace Self Guided Audio Tour
Delve into the tumultuous history of the Doge's Palace and learn all its secrets with an immersive English audio tour on your smartphone.
- Visit Doge's Palace at your own pace and explore the New Prisons of the Palace.
- You can be independent of guides, schedules, and groups on the audio tour.
- Enjoy the self-guided digital audio tour on your android or iOS device.
- Witness the art of Tiziano, Veronese, and Tintoretto in the halls of the Palace.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- English audio commentary
- Mobile device
- Entry to Doge's Palace
- Public transportation tickets
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Gain insights into the most iconic landmark of Venice – Doge's Palace, through an immersive self-guided audio tour. Through the app, you get a detailed map of the site which allows you to explore the rooms of the Palace and learn all about the landmark’s eventful history.
Known for being Italy’s most important political structure, Doge's Palace was formerly the residence of the Doge of Venice and the seat of the Venetian government. You will gain valuable insights on this tour and experience the impressive Scala dei Giganti, the beautiful stairway that had once hosted the ritual of the Doge’s coronation.
Visitors can sightsee the space at their own pace and explore the city’s most incredible Gothic architecture with the app-based self-guided audio tour.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Access to the Civic Museums of Venice is allowed only with the Green Pass, and in compliance with the Legislative Decree 221 of 24 Jan 2021.
- From 10 Jan 2022, it is compulsory to show the "Strengthened" Green Pass or Super Green Pass (Certificate of vaccination or recovery).
- The "reinforced" green pass will be necessary to access the museums even in the event of the Veneto passing through the orange zone.
- The provisions do not apply to minors up to 12 years of age and exempt individuals with specific medical certification.
- At the time of verification, the Green Pass holder MUST show their identity document in course of validity.
- Suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Buggy is available on prior request.
- The English audio guide is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Baggage is allowed.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
Masterpieces of Doge's Palace
- Porta della Carta
- Bridge of Sighs
- Scala dei Giganti
- Scala D'oro
- Sala del Consiglio dei Dieci
The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day. Your visit to Doge's Palace will depend upon the venue's operating hours:
- Until 13 Feb 2022: Daily from 10am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm).
- From 14 Feb 2022: Daily from 9am to 6pm (last entry at 5pm).
- Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide on the Vox City app, which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit Doge's Palace at your own convenience.
- Address: P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
- The nearest ferry terminal is San Marco-San Zaccaria"F", which is a 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board ferries 1, 5.1, 14, or N to get you there.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.