Stroll through the artistic city of Barcelona on this self-guided audio tour and explore sights such as Park Guell, Casa Mila, the bustling La Boqueria Market, and more.
- Visit the city of Barcelona at your own pace through this self-guided audio tour.
- Enjoy your personal on-demand guide through an app and escape the logistics of groups, guides, and itineraries.
- Listen to the information in five languages and with offline access, your experience of this walking tour will be even better.
- Cover iconic and famous attractions like Camp Nou, Casa Milà, Park Güell, Cathedral of Barcelona and more. See another side of the city in its side streets, markets, meeting places, and cuisine.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features on your smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile phones
- Entry to various attractions in Barcelona
- Tickets for public transportation
- Live guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover Barcelona’s beauty with this self-guided audio tour – completely at your own convenience. Explore this beautiful city by using the unique navigation functionality of the app that allows you to move with ease and choose the language of your choice. Offline access is also available.
With plenty of walking routes to explore, you’re sure to immerse yourself in the art, architecture, culture and diverse history of the city. Check out iconic landmarks including La Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, Casa Milà, and La Rambla. Visit the La Boqueria Market and enjoy a little shopping while you’re there.
Tune into your audio guide to know all about the tourist hotspots and plan your next walking route accordingly. Take a break when you want to and savor some of the best culinary dishes that can be found in Spain.
know before you go
know before you go
- Casa Batlló - Camp Nou - Montjuïc - La Sagrada Familia - Casa Milà - Park Güell - Cathedral of Barcelona - Picasso Museum - Palau de la Música Catalana - Magic Fountain of Montjuïc - Plaça de Catalunya
Audio Guide Languages
- This tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- Please note, this is a self-guided audio tour and no physical guide will be present to accompany you.
- To activate the self-guided functions of your pass, you can simply scan your QR code and download your city map pre-arrival. This will save you both time and battery life from the moment you step foot in the city.
- Ensure that you carry a charged phone and your own headphones/earphones while you’re on this tour.
- Pets and guide dogs can accompany you on this tour.
- You can carry baggage on this tour.
- The tour is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users but at your own discretion and convenience.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- To activate the self-guided functions of your ticket, scan your QR code and download your city map pre-arrival.
- Start your experience at: Plaça de Catalunya.
- Address: Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
Get Directions to the Starting Point
- The closest metro station is Plaça de Catalunya station, right at the starting point.
- All major lines will get you here.
- There are multiple bus stops around Plaça de Catalunya.
- Multiples buses like 67, N1-N13, A1, and A2 will get you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.