3-Day Stonehenge, Glastonbury, Bath & South West Coast Tour
- Transport to and from London for 3 days
- Tour of Stonehenge
- Tour of South West Coast
- Tour of Bath
- Tour of Glastonbury
- Tour of Exeter
- Tour of Tavistock
- Services of a professional guide driver
- Entrance Fee to any attraction
- Food and drink
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
A three-day sightseeing experience which takes you to the best tourist spots in England including 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Relax and take in the picturesque sites on this must-experience English countryside tour.
your tour highlights
- Visit the Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and see the 5,000-year-old stone circle for yourself.
- See the Jurassic Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Durdle Door, the picturesque natural limestone arch which has featured in several movies.
- Explore Tavistock, the birthplace of Sir Francis Drake, the legendary privateer who was also the second person to circumnavigate the planet.
- Venture into the wilderness of Dartmoor and see the exposed granite rock formations along with indigenous flora and fauna.
- Stroll through Exeter, a famous Roman city with stunning buildings and facades all over the town.
- Drive to Glastonbury and see the stunning Glastonbury Tor, a beautiful hill topped by the roofless St. Michael;s Tower.
- Walk through Bath, England’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its quaint appeal and charming ambiance.
- Relax in the comforts of a B&B accommodation with breakfast for two days.
- Gain insights about the places you visit from your professional driver guide.
You begin this three-day exploration with a visit to the historic Stonehenge. Explore this iconic site that has stood tall for more than 5 millennia. Following your exploration of the Stonehenge, your tour takes you to the south Dorset Coast. Enjoy breathtaking views of the white sandy beaches and the natural rock arch of Durdle Door. You will then be taken to the historic city of Exeter, which will be your base for 2 nights.
Day 2 of your trip will be spent exploring the wilderness of Dartmoor, "Clapper Bridge" at Postbridge, and the historic market town of Tavistock. You will then return early afternoon to Exeter to explore this ancient Roman Town.
On the final day of your trip, you will head to Glastonbury. A lovely old market town, Glastonbury is famous for the Glastonbury Tor as well as the music festival that takes place every summer. You then continue to Bath for lunch and an afternoon of exploration and sightseeing, From here you will return to London having visited the best of South West England at around 7:00 pm.
know before you go
The tour group meets at 08:45 am at the Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria SW1 W9. To get here, exit from the Victoria Station Car Park and walk straight across the junction into Bulleid Way.
Food and Drinks:
Please note that food and drinks are not included in your tour with the exception of breakfast on 2 days. All food and drinks expenses will be paid by the guest.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your tour voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria SW1 W9.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria SW1 W9.
How To Find
Exit from the Victoria Station Car Park and walk straight across the junction into Bulleid Way.
Victoria Station Car Park
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.