Round-Trip Cable Car Ticket to Grindelwald First
Explore the minor summit and popular hiking area of Mt. First with this round-trip cable car ticket!
- Enjoy a 2-way cable car ticket that takes you all the way up to Switzerland's Mt. First.
- Known for its popular hiking area and being a minor summit, Mt. First is a go-to when in the area.
- On your way up, marvel at landscapes of Bernese Oberland and Eiger's north wall.
- Once here, test your skills on the Cliff Walk across a 40-meter one-rope suspension bridge.
- Take either of the trekking trails to Lake Bachalp or Pearl of the Alps.
- The First Mountain restaurant offers a wide range of lunching options.
- If you're feeling extra adventurous, try the First Glider, First Flyer, Trottibike Scooter, and more!
- When you've had enough fun, take the cable car ride back to your station.
- Outward & return journey on cable car
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 1 hour before the schedule.
If you're an adventure-seeker at heart and don't mind dizzying heights, the First Cliff Walk summit trail might be just the thing for you. How to get there?, you ask? This cable car ride takes you to the top of Mt. First, showing you the stunning landscapes of Bernese Oberland on your way up. "First "is a popular hiking area and a minor summit, named for being the starting point for many trails. Once at the summit, challenge yourself to First Cliff Walk - a rope trail with a 40-meter suspension bridge. You'll be surrounded by the fantastic views of the Alps, Mt. First's cliffside, and Switzerland's towering mountains. When you've had enough and want to head back home, take the cable car back to your start point with delicious mountain views of Switzerland enveloping around you.
know before you go
- As a wheelchair user, it is possible either to get to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with the Wengernalpbahn or with the 3S-Bahn Eiger Express from Grindelwald Terminal (via Eigergletscher).
- For a group (3 or more people in a wheelchair), pre-registration is essential. Per group max. 10 participants possible (max. 3 wheelchairs per composition). A seat reservation is not necessary. When you leave the train station, please let the clerk know so that when you change trains on Kleine Scheidegg or on the Eiger Glacier, staff are available.
- The Jungfraujoch is also wheelchair accessible. The entrance to the Ice Palace is equipped with a wheelchair stairlift.
- It is compulsory to wear a protective mask on all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in indoor areas open to the public such as railway stations, cable car stations, and within the buildings on the Jungfraujoch.
- If the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained in other areas (e.g. when queuing) masks must also be worn.
- Wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
Ages 6-15yrs and travelers with Swiss Travel Pass/Half-Fare Card/Eurail/Interrail Pass enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and get the QR code from the counter.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
From Grindelwald BGF
- Redeem your ticket at the Grindelwald BGF Railway Station.
- Timings: 7:30 AM - 6 PM.
- Get Directions to the Redemption Point.