Sail away to the Great Barrier Reef by catamaran and spend your day snorkeling, exploring the ocean on a glass-bottom boat or simply lazing on the beach!
- Spend an exciting day exploring the tropical Green Island, located on the Great Barrier Reef
- Amp up the adventure and go snorkeling among reef fish and coral gardens; or
- Discover coral reefs and marine life from the comfort of a glass bottom boat
- If you've chosen it as an option, you can end your tour with a delicious buffet lunch
- You can also lounge on the beach and sip on refreshments from the island's pool bar
- Cruise to Green Island by catamaran
- Full-day cruise
- Free choice of snorkeling gear or glass-bottom boat (extra to do both)
- Snorkeling demonstration and reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
- Island rainforest boardwalks
- Buffet lunch (if selected)
- Diving activities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Indugle in a full-day tour on Green Island, located on The Great Barrier Reef - one of the seven natural wonders of the world. This island paradise is only 45 minutes awawy from Cairns and is home to a lush rainforest where over 120 plant species, diverse marine life and colorful bird life thrive.
Once you step aboard the comfortable, air-conditioned catamaran “Big Cat,” simply kick back and relax as you cruise to this idyllic part of the Great Barrier Reef. For a dose of adventure choose to either go snorkeling among the coral gardens, or if you prefer, enjoy a glass-bottom boat ride to see the underwater life in comfort. Alternatively, you could simply laze on the sandy beach and soak in the sun! If you've chosen it as an option, you can also dig into a buffet lunch after your water activity.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Full Day Cruise
- Full Day Cruise with Buffet Lunch
Daily departures at 9am and at 11am.
Infants aged 0-3 enter for free. Children aged 4-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises, Reef Fleet Terminal
- Address: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- To locate this point on Google Maps, simply search for - Reef Fleet Terminal
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during check out