Skip-the-Line Tickets to Corsini Gallery
Skip the lines and explore the stunning Corsini Gallery, filled with masterpieces by renowned artists from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- Make your way to Corsini Gallery's impressive collection to view 14th to 18th-century artwork owned by Cardinal Neri Corsini and Pope Clement XII.
- Your skip-the-line entry ticket gives you access to witness 400 paintings within the Corsini Gallery, providing a comprehensive art experience.
- Wander through the Corsini Palace in Rome's Trastevere district and admire famous works by Caravaggio, Rubens, and other renowned artists.
- Get the chance to visit Barberini Palace with an extended ticket validity of up to 20 days from the time it's stamped.
- Fun Fact: The Corsini Gallery was used as a filming location for the movie Angels and Demons based on the book by Dan Brown.
- Skip-the-line entry to Corsini Gallery
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Experience the Corsini Gallery situated in the beautiful Corsini Palace in the Trastevere district of Rome. With this skip-the-line entrance ticket, avoid waiting in long lines and head straight inside to explore the various artworks. The Corsini Gallery houses 400 paintings from the 14th to the 18th century, as well as sculptures, furniture, and other objects.
A Treasure Trove of Art History
The gallery features work by renowned artists such as Beato Angelico, Jacopo Bassano, Caravaggio, Rubens, Salvator Rosa, and many others. Some of the highlights include Caravaggio’s San Giovanni Battista, Rubens’ San Sebastiano, Salvator Rosa’s Prometeo, and the mysterious Corsini Throne, a wooden throne decorated with ivory carvings that may have belonged to Queen Christina of Sweden. Visiting the Corsini Gallery is like stepping into a time capsule that transports you to 18th-century Rome.
know before you go
know before you go
- Facilities: Cloakroom, Wheelchair Accessible, Parking, Guide Dogs Allowed.
- The exhibition halls are arranged on one level, there are no architectural barriers and wheelchairs are available on request for people with reduced mobility.
- Reservations are required for the first Sundays of the month and for Apr 25, June 2, and Nov 4, 2023.
- Get extended validity on your ticket which can be used to visit Barberini Palace 20 days from redemption and the time it's stamped.
- Tue to Sat: 10am to 7pm (last admission at 6pm)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Galleria Corsini
Address: via della Lungara, 10 – 00152 Roma
- The closest bus stop is Lgt Farnesina. It is a quick 3-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 23,280 and n3s to get you there.