Taste of Two Continents Food Tour
Embark on a journey through the tastes of two continents, from Europe to Asia, with a guide to help you explore the best Istanbul has to offer.
- Visit some of Istanbul’s most iconic landmarks, including the Spice Bazaar and the New Mosque.
- Learn about the city's rich culinary history from a native foodie guide.
- Begin your exploration of Istanbul’s cuisine with a traditional breakfast.
- Relish traditional Iskender kebab at a 154-year-old family eatery.
- Discover hidden local restaurants and one-of-a-kind boutique markets.
- Take a picturesque ferry across the vast Bosphorus to the thriving and more contemporary Kadköy.
- Explore more of Turkish cuisine like the crispy baklava and freshly brewed Turkish coffee while walking through the colorful streets of Kadıköy market.
- English-speaking guide
- Multiple tastings at 10 eateries
- 5 native drinks
- Ferry ride from Bosphorus to Kadıköy
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
A Delectable Turkish Breakfast at a Traditional Tea House
The tour begins on the European side of town, near the world-famous Spice Market in the city's Old Town. This has been the center of Istanbul's food scene for over 450 years. Your culinary tour of Istanbul starts off with a delectable Turkish breakfast at a traditional tea house overlooking the New Mosque.
Discover The Best Of Istanbul's Food Scene By Exploring The Asian Side
On the Asian side of the Bosphorus, you will then board a ferry to travel to the lively, more modern Kadköy neighborhood. Some of Istanbul's top culinary delights are available for sampling right here. Kadköy's bustling market's sights and smells will be all around you as you move through the streets. A selection of traditional Turkish homestyle foods will next be served, allowing you to enjoy the seasonal flavors.
A range of dishes like the popular baklava, Turkish coffee, dolma, tantuni and kokoreç as well as homestyle dishes will be available for sampling while visiting ten different places on your walking tour. You'll take a short stroll to the Moda neighborhood to end your great food-filled day by cooling off with the city's best Turkish dondurma (ice cream). As the sun sets your tummy will be filled to the brim with all of the delicious flavors that define Turkish cuisine!
know before you go
know before you go
- Vegetarian food will be available at 7 stops.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- It is recommended to carry an umbrella if rain is forecasted.
- This experience can accommodate a maximum of 8 people in 1 group.
Daily: 9am, 9:30am, 10am, or 10:30am.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Brew Coffeeworks Sirkeci
- This is located at Legacy Ottoman Hotel, Hobyar, Hamidiye Cad. No:60,34112, Istanbul
- The nearest bus stop is Eminönü İskele, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- The nearest tram station is Sirkeci station, which is a 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.