Day Trip to Champagne Region from Paris including Moët Chandon, Hautvillers and a Family Winery
Learn all there is to know about champagne with your visit to the Moët & Chandon cellars in Epernay and Hautviller. Take in the beauty of the region and enjoy champagne tastings at multiple locations during the tour.
- Enjoy hassle-free transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Go on a full-day trip from Paris to the Champagne region
- Visit the world-famous Moët & Chandon cellars in Epernay
- Stop in Hautvillers, where Dom Pérignon lived, produced and perfected champagne
- Drive through Reims Mountain Regional Nature Park and admire endless vineyards dotted with charming villages
- End your day with a lovely champagne tasting at a family winery
- An English-speaking guide will allow for an informative experience
- Enjoy an intimate experience with a group size of no more than 8 people
- English-speaking guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Champagne tasting at Moët & Chandon
- Visit to Dom Pérignon’s tomb in Hautvillers
- 5 champagne tastings at a family-run winery
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
You can cancel these tickets up to 72 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Your experience begins in Paris, where you will meet your guide and group, and climb on board an air-conditioned vehicle to travel to your first stop: Epernay. The famous Moët & Chandon champagne house in Epernay is one of the largest champagne cellars in the world, with about 17 miles (28 km) of underground tunnels. Let your guide lead you through the underground cellars as you learn about the champagne making process. At the end of your 1.5-hour walking tour, you will get to sample a glass of the luxurious champagne.
After a short lunch break, hop on back for a ride through the Reims Mountain Regional Nature Park. Admire the endless vineyards dotted with countless charming villages on your way to Hautvillers, also referred to as the birthplace of Champagne. Learn about one particularly famous ex-resident of the village, Dom Pérignon, who dedicated his life to producing Champagne and perfecting the process and flavors. After visiting Hautvillers, you will continue your scenic drive, with your expert guide stopping at several places so that you can take in the stunning French landscapes around you. Your last stop will be a family-run winery, where you can taste 4 different champagnes before heading back to Paris.
After your extensive champagne tour, you can expect to understand how the flavors in different champagnes come to be and why the champagne region is celebrated for its high-quality products and breathtaking scenery.
know before you go
know before you go
Every Tue, Wed, Thu, and Sat at 7:30 AM
What to wear
Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended
Unfortunately, this experience is not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive your voucher via email instantly after the purchase
- Please display the same on your phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- Please make sure to arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience in order to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide in front of Le Royal Opera - Cafe Bar
- Address: 19 Avenue de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
- It is 2-minutes away from the Pyramides Metro Station
- Bus: Take buses 21, 27, or 95 and get off at Pyramides bus stop. The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from here
- Metro: Take metro 7 or 14 and get off at Pyramides metro station. The meeting point is a 2-minute walk from here
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking