Athens Food Tour: Eat Like An Athenian
A local foodie will walk alongside you as you eat your way through Athens' local hotspots that accentuate the Greek cuisine like none other!
- Savor the delicious Greek cuisine in all its glory, with over 15 tastings.
- Eat your way through Athens as you take to historic districts and explore the modern Athenian lifestyle.
- Learn intriguing facts about Greek food and gastronomy from your born-and-raised Athenian local expert.
- Discover hidden gems and local hotspots as you visit central districts and the central food market.
- Sample cheeses, cold cuts, Greek coffee, loukoumades, nuts, olive oil, and more.
- Local food expert
- All tastings mentioned
- Small tour group
- Hand sanitizers & face masks
- Hotel transfers
- Personal expenses
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Begin your tour at one of Athen's most popular central spots. Your food experience includes visiting many local favorite spots for pies. Try the Greek cheese pie topped with authentic Greek feta cheese, spinach pie, and more- pies you'll be craving for days to come. The liveliest part of this tour is when you hit the Athens central food markets. Walk from vendor to vendor, basking in the vibrant street market aura as you sample cheeses, cold cuts, Greek coffee, the Greek donut (loukoumades), and then some. Of course, no visit to this central food market is complete with a sprinkle of Greek nuts and a drizzle of olive oil! Pick some up to take home with you, a great gift and memento to remember this remarkable day by.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible. It is, however, stroller/pram accessible.
- On Sundays, the central food market of Athens is closed. Your itinerary may have slight differences.
- Service animals may accompany you.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Pandrossou 66, Athina 105 55, Greece.
- This is next to Hadrian's Library.
- It is also right across the street from the Monastiraki subway station.
- The closest subway station is Monastiraki subway station, a 1-min walk to the meeting point.
- Subway services M1 & M3 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.