Athens by Night: Sightseeing, Spirits, and Food Tour
Eat your way through Athens, under the twinkling night sky!
- Enjoy a guided walk through Athens and explore the city’s nightlife and food scene.
- Get insider access to eateries and bars that few tourists know about.
- Sample local favorites like pizza boats (Peinirli), Greek charcuterie, and Agiorgitiko red wine.
- Say hello to locals and have fun with your expert local guide.
- Food tastings
- Drinks (1 glass of wine, 1 cocktail, 1 beer)
- Local companion guide
- Extra drinks
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Meet your guide at Monastiraki Square, from where you will begin your epicurean journey. As the downtown historic center of Athens starts buzzing around you at night time, enjoy the electric atmosphere. Amble down one of the narrow streets in the square, and try a Greek pizza boat or Peinirli. Unlike the traditional Italian pizza, a Peinirli is shaped like an open-top boat with folded ends and its ingredients deliciously melt in the middle. This is a treat for your tastebuds!
Continue onwards to one of the funkiest neighborhoods, Psirri. Try a glass of locally produced wine here and pair it with a Greek charcuterie, cheese plates, and local chutneys. Discover the snack’s interesting origins as you chat with your guide and savor the vibrant atmosphere of Athens by night. Stroll by some iconic wall art hidden in the streets of the town before heading back to Monastiraki square, where you can tuck into popular local desserts like baklava or Greek fried donuts.
Finish the last leg of your tour by visiting one of the most famous local bars at Karitsi Square. Sip on a cocktail made with local herbs and spices and admire beautiful city buildings illuminated at night.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds.
- Guides are required to regularly wash their hands and wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to travellers and staff.
- Face masks are provided for travellers.
- Social distancing is enforced throughout the experience.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Wear comfortable shoes to cover long walking distances.
- Please note that people aged under 18 years of age are not permitted to drink.
From May to Sep, Mon to Fri at 8 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Monastiraki square, in front of the little church on the square.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest metro station is Monastiraki. Catch the M1 or M3 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.