This is Holland Access Ticket
This is Holland is a unique experience where time will fly while you have a great time! Combining the magic of flying with a fascinating history of the origins of the Netherlands, the ultimate 5D Flight Experience assures a swashbuckling journey!
- Feel the wind in your hair as you take flight over the Netherlands on a unique experience that not only shows you the country but lets you live it!
- Keep a close eye on the famous Dutch World Heritage Sites as you explore them along with the world-famous windmills and Amsterdam canals
- With added effects such as mists, winds, smells and more, this one-of-a-kind immersive experience allows you to interact with all of your senses
- Learn more about the people and how they succeded in reclaiming land from the sea, thereby creating the wonder that is the Netherlands
- Experiencing the Netherlands from the air will give you a good idea about its unique flat patchwork quilt landscape and the hard work that was invested in it
What To Expect
This Is Holland is a unique simulated ride that allows you to see the best of the Netherlands while remaining stationary. Not just that, it also helps you decide which place you might want to check out for yourself by providing an immersive preview experience. This adventure lets you jump right into the important Dutch Heritage Sites, so you can have a look at them yourself without actually going there. A true marvel of technology, this is an absolute must-do for all visitors, locals and tourists alike.
Soar like an eagle and glide over the picturesque skies of Holland as you go on a journey across the ‘land of windmills.’ This experience comprises of a vast spherical screen allowing you to look at the Dutch countryside and important World Heritage Sites from the same perspective as that of a bird. The ride also features a host of special effects, stimulating wind, mist, gales, smells and much more, thereby allowing you to immerse yourself in the true Netherlands experience. Keep your eyes open as you travel across must-see sights, the canals of Amsterdam, and the Wadden Sea. After the flight experience, take a breather in the Holland lounge, where you can find out more about the sights you’ve flown over.
- This is Holland Entrance Ticket
- 5D Flight Experience
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Children aged 4 - 12 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
29 Mar 2019 - 29 Sep 2019
Open daily from 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
1 Oct 2019 - 28 Mar 2020
Open daily from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Adjusted Opening Hours
Christmas Eve, Dec 24, 2019, from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Christmas Day, Dec 25, 2019, from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Boxing Day, Dec 26, 2019, from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
New Year’s Eve, Dec 31, 2019, from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
New Year’s Day, Jan 1, 2020, from 12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
A visit to This is Holland lasts about an hour on average. The experience contains 4 Shows:
- The Netherlands in the past
- The Netherlands of today
- The Flight Experience
- Holland Lounge
A new experience starts every 15 minutes.
This is Holland is accessible for wheelchairs and wheeled walkers. Guests who use wheelchairs may enter the Flight Experience only if they are able to transfer from their wheelchair to the ride seat by themselves or with the assistance of a companion. Electric wheelchairs/scooters with a maximum width of 90 cm will be able to enter the experience. People with disabilities can make use of the lift near the entrance.
- Persons shorter than 100 cm and/or younger than 4 years old are not allowed into the Flight Experience.
- We advise people with inner ear or balance problems or any level of motion sickness to not ride the Flight Experience.
- Pregnant women and people with a heart condition are not permitted into the Flight Experience.
- Pets are not permitted in This is Holland. Assistance dogs that have completed their training are admitted.
- Bags should be stored at the locker near the entrance.
- You are not allowed to capture photos and videos during the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - This is Holland, Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
- To locate the point on Google Maps, search for - This is Holland
- These Bus lines stop near This Is Holland: 35, 38.
- These Ferry lines stop near This Is Holland: 901.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.