Elephant Sanctuary Wildlife Interaction and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Instant confirmation
- Mobile ticket
- Transfers included
Enjoy an exciting day trip to the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary, Deerland Park & the Batu Caves.
- This 8-hour long day out with lunch & hotel transfers included, offers the perfect getaway from the city.
- Spend a wholesome day with baby & adult elephants at the Gandah Elephant Sanctuary.
- Learn about & get a chance to feed or even bathe these majestic creatures!
- Visit the iconic Batu Caves, the most popular tourist attraction in Malaysia.
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch in between.
- Head over to Deerland park en route and pet adorable deers.
- 8-hour long day trip
- Admission to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Admission to Deerland Park
- Admission to the Batu Caves
- Private Round Trip Transfers for private tour
- Shared Round TripTransfers or group tour
- Water & soft drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
First Things First
Your safari begins as you are picked up from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur at 9am and make your way to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. Here you will watch & truly learn about these gentle beings as they go about their daily routines. You even get the interactive experience of feeding and bathing the elephants. You'll never forget the day you helped give an elephant a bath!
Meet & Greet With Adorable Deers
You then make your way to Deerland Park, situated about 2km outside the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary in Pahang. Grab your camera and be ready to click amazing pictures of you petting and feeding the cute deers at this rustic park.
Munch and Explore
You will then halt for a delicious lunch before you head out to explore the Batu Caves among limestone hills. It is a place of pilgrimage for Tamil Hindus and one of the biggest tourist attractions in the country. Famous for its brightly colored stairs, a monumental statue of Hindu deity Lord Murugan & temples, it’s something you cannot miss. After a memorable day filled with wholesome moments, you will be dropped off back at your hotel.
Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This tour requires a moderate physical fitness level.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Hotel pickup at 9am
- Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary
- Deerland Park
- Batu caves
- End of tour and hotel drop-off at 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID during the pick-up.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs from KL city centre area.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.