Hamburg Highlights: Hafencity, Speicherstadt & Elbphilharmonie
Check out Hamburg’s must-see landmarks, including the warehouse complex of Speicherstadt and the monumental Elbphilharmonie on this guided walking tour! End your day by taking in beautiful views of the harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza.
- See one of the largest warehouse complexes in the world, the Speicherstadt
- Get an understanding of its history and how goods from around the world were traded here
- Learn all about the Elbphilharmonie, one of the most acoustically advanced concert halls in the world
- Take the longest curved escalator in Europe and get stunning views of Hamburg Harbor from the Elbphilharmonie Plaza
Meet your guide and begin your tour from the Kehwiederspitze. You will find yourself already immersed in the past as you listen to stories of how Hamburg was able to develop into a metropolis thanks to its lovely port. Stroll through one of the largest warehouse complexes in the world, the Speicherstadt, and take in its fragrances of tea, coffee, and cocoa. Goods worth several million euros are still stored here. In fact, you will get to visit an original carpet store, which will give you an idea of how goods from all over the world were stored and traded in the past (this depends on the opening times).
From the Speicherstadt, follow your guide via Fleete to the Hafencity on the Elbe. In the Kesselhaus, the former energy center of the Speicherstadt, discover the current progress and future plans for the largest inner-city urban development project in Europe. Stroll further in the direction of the nearby Elbphilharmonie, and listen to your tour guide reveal insider information about this unique but controversial building. Learn everything about the concert hall: from its conception to the difficulties in construction, the special façade, and the acoustics of the concert halls. You’ll also find out funny and interesting anecdotes relating to the creation and operation of the Elbphilharmonie. After the guided tour, you can take the longest curved escalator in the world to the plaza of the Elbphilharmonie and enjoy views of the harbor.
- Expert German-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Visit to the concert halls
Know Before You Go
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- Please note that it is not possible to visit the concert halls
- Mon to Thu - 10:30 AM
- Fri & Sat - 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM & 4:00 PM
- Sun - 10:30 AM & 12:30 PM
Children aged 6-14yrs, and students aged 15yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at Kehrwieder 12 (Kehrwiederspitze), at the bus stop of the "Blue Line - F"
- Your guide carries a red shoulder bag with the inscription "Sightseeing Kontor"
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Kehrwieder 12
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- You can reach the meeting point by public transport such as the Underground (U3) or Bus #111
- To do this, drive to the “Baumall” station. From there, walk a short distance in the direction of the Elbphilharmonie
- Halfway through the route, shortly after the Niederbaum Bridge on the left, you will find the meeting point at the bus stop for the Hamburg Citytours-Blue Line F city tour, opposite the police station
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout