Brunelleschi's Dome Guided Tour
Visit the majestic Florence Duomo to discover the 15th century Brunelleschi's Dome, one of the most popular attractions of the city. Learn all about the fascinating architecture from a licensed guide.
- Enjoy reserved access to climb to the Brunelleschi’s Dome, one of the largest cupolas in the world.
- Admire the stunning Italian Rennaisance fresco painted by Giorgio Vasari, The Last Judgment.
- Soak in the fascinating panorama of Florence from the cupola.
- Learn interesting facts about the iconic dome from your professional licensed guide.
- Reserved ticket to the Cupola
- Licensed guide
- Radios and earpieces
- Access to the Cathedral, Baptistery, Bell Tower, and Museum
moderate cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
As one of the largest cupolas in the world and well-known for its unique, unparalleled architecture, Brunelleschi's Dome is unsurprisingly one of the most sought-after attractions in Florence. With your reserved ticket, you can begin the ascent to the top of the cathedral accompanied by your expert guide, without having to spend time in waiting queues. Dive into the guide's knowledge to discover what makes this cupola so inimitable and unique. Marvel at how Filippo Brunelleschi managed to create the uncreatable in the 15th century.
Halfway through your journey to the top, you will get to see the magnificent arched fresco of The Last Judgement by Giorgio Vasari. The vivid imagery replete with realism will not fail to leave a mark on you. The end of your journey will be rewarded by the breathtaking 360-degree panorama of Florence. Take the chance to discover all of the city's top attractions from your guide, while learning fascinating facts from their history.
know before you go
Please note that the climb to the top of the cupola takes 463 steps with no elevator access. Access to the Cathedral is not included.
When visiting the Florence Duomo, please ensure that the knees and shoulders are covered for both men and women. Caps and hats should not be worn inside as well. The climb to the top of the cupola takes 463 steps with no elevator access. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
Infants aged 0-5 enter for free. Children aged 6-11 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
How to use your ticket
- Your electronic voucher for the Florence Cathedral Dome will be sent to you by e-mail in a few moments. Please show it from your cell phone, together with a valid photo ID, at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please bring a valid ID with you for age verification. Students must also be able to show a valid Student ID.
- Be sure to arrive 20 minutes before the tour start time to avoid delays.
Please check your final voucher for more details on the meeting point and specific instructions on how to get there.
The 72-hour validity for visiting the monuments begins on the selected date listed on the ticket.