Dubai Museum Tour with Transfers
- Admission tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off
- Food and beverages
WHY YOU SHOULDN’T MISS THIS
- Explore the cultural diversity of Dubai’s past inside the Dubai Museum.
- Situated inside the Al Fahidi Fort, Dubai’s oldest fort, you can see depictions of life in Dubai before oil.
- Check out appealing dioramas of Dubai’s ancient shops with its own video and audio appeal.
- Catch a glimpse of numerous depictions, large and small, of various historic aspects of Dubai.
Explore the vast, rich history of Dubai with a host of dioramas depicting ancient and modern Dubai. Step into the Dubai Museum within the Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest fort of Dubai and capture the nuances of life in Dubai before oil. Explore a plethora of dioramas depicting shops containing craftsmen, vendors, buyers, a carpenter, an iron smith, a textile vendor and other life styles. Catch spectacular visual and audio constructions of some of Dubai’s most historic aspects including a massive depiction of the construction of a Dhow, scenes of marine life and seafaring equipment.
- Dubai Museum Timings: Sat to Thu 8.30am to 8.30pm - Fri 3.30pm to 9pm) & Ramadan: Sat to Thu 9am to 4.30pm and Fri 2.30pm to 4.30pm)
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile device at pick-up.